Drum n bass clubs/events in Southampton?

Arron Pitches

Drum n bass clubs/events in Southampton?
Is anyone know any drum and bass/Dubstep clubs or events in Southampton?
I don't want crap chart music and clubbing for me is about the music and getting pickled.
I'm planning a visit there.

Cheerss

Southampton rave nights, are virtually the local raves for me.

Check out The Soul Cellar / The Cellar for deeper / rolling / neurofunk dnb, compared to more mainstream dnb being played in Junk.
They had Dub Phizix & Calibre there for the rave closest to my birthday last year, they had an Autonomic night with dBridge, Instamental & SP + over the last year Alix Perez, Icicle, Clarity, Overlook, Meth, Spectrasoul, Commix, Break, Ant TC1 & Krakota have played there. Gerra & Stone + Photon are the residents of Soton dnb raves if you've heard of them. They often have a dnb night most months there, unless it is in one of the other clubs in Southampton. Also they have hip hip nights at The Cellar too

Mo Club also have dnb nights which are more varied. Jubei & Die played there New Years Eve a year ago + I have seen Logan D on the line up there before.

There is another club called Roxx, not sure exactly where in Soton it is, but they had Friction there on the Saturday just gone.

MattF (mc rdange) on this forum sets up the Release nights in Southampton. He might be able to shed some more light on Soton nights

Any big names passin through recently? Or any decent club nights?

I should be moving to southampton in september and hopefully get a regular set somewhere. Anyone here got a good contact?

I have seen some decent nights in b'mouth, it's only like a 20 min train ride right?

Last edited:
I have had the same problem, trying to find somewhere that plays Drum and Bass in Southampton rather than chart music which seems to be everywhere. I have set up my own night which is being held at The Cellar on Friday the 27th of September (next Friday), would be great to have some true drum and bass fans there, follow the link for event details: https://www.facebook.com/events/511283732282538/?fref=ts

Back
Top Bottom