Drum N Bass business for sale

tc37

I have been running a Drum N Bass oriented business for 8 years now. I have no time to run it anymore. It has always been a side project and getting married and having kids has changed life significantly as far as free time.

I have put alot of work into the online presence, building the brand, and it would be a good start for someone wanting to be an entrepreneur. Alternatively, it would be easy to incorporate into your business if you were an established distributor.

If you are interested in taking over this business, please contact me via PM and I will give you more details on the actual business, the brand, and if you are interested we can come to a financial agreement.

PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED. RESPECT MY TIME AND I WILL RESPECT YOURS.

========

Company established in 1999.

ASSETS:
*Brand trademarked in the US with the USPTO
*.com and .co.uk domain registration through 2008.
*Full ecommerce, shopping cart website with credit card processing.
*Web site is currently hosted with contract through 2008 ($30/month)
*348 pages that link to the website.
*Froogle account setup with auto-update script that updates merchandise and prices to froogle.
*Member of 6 webrings
*Manager of one webring
*Myspace profile with over 1000 friends
*Yahoo group owner with 400+ members
*Premier Business Paypal account.
*Google Adsense currently on website generating revenue.
*Merchandise on hand worth approximately $1000 USD.
*Indefinite Banner ad on www.paradox-jungle.co.uk. Total Ad impressions to date: 198038
*3 vinyl banners (1 is approximately 18 feet, and 2 approximately 10 feet)
*Monthly avg visitors to site: 2000
*Monthly avg hits on site: 63,000

PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING HISTORY:
*Widespread brand recognition in the US, UK, Europe, Asia, and Australia
*Merchandise given to several A-list and B-list DNB DJs and MCs in the US, UK, Europe, and Asia/Australia.
*Merchandise given to several promoters in US, UK, and Asia.
*Guerilla marketing over the last 8 years with stickers and web presence.
*Previously sponsored WMC events in Miami 2001 and 2003
*Google Adwords account setup, and have previously ran ads on other sites, currently turned off, but can easily be turned back on again.
*Google Adwords Banner Impressions to date (1,557,186).
*Have previously advertised (banner ads) on dnbforum.com, thelandofbass.co.uk,
*Have previously advertised in Tha Pride (Houston, TX) DNB print magazine and DNB Mag Print magazine(UK).
*Previously member of DNB Topsites.
*Image created for mobile wallpaper and uploaded to several free mobile wallpaper websites.
*Image created for discussion forum avatars.
*Print catalogs created (but have all ran out).
*Photoshop files for the catalogs still exist so more catalogs can be printed.

FUTURE PROMOTIONAL AND MARKETING OPPORTUNITIES:
*Have interest from XM Radio DNB show and PlanetDNB.com to do promotional contest giveaways of merchandise on their radio shows.
*Technique Recordings interested in representing the merchandise.
*Contracts negotiated with new Internet Radio Station and it’s partner community oriented website that will come online in 2007.

CUSTOMER BASE:
*Previous wholesale customers includes Drum N Bass Arena, and several independent shops in the UK and USA.
*Online customers range from South America, North America, UK, Europe, and Australia.

Back
Top Bottom