Drum n bass beat making in logic pro9 and fl studio

i have bin making drum n bass four a long time i am finding this very hard to do this i have bin up all night till 6 in the morning trying to make this drum n bass beat
can some one pleas healp me how to do this and give me instruction on how to do this hear is the link what i am trying to do the tune is on grid recordings lesoning to the ferst bit off the tune

https://soundcloud.com/grid-recordings/sets/dushi-crushed-tweety-allsorts

thanks

mark

Use the search function as your not the first to ask a question like this. Unless you know an experienced producer then Google and YouTube is your friend. Like anything it takes time. Myself (the same as many on here) have been doing this little over a year and you'll soon realise how deep, logical, illogical, creative, fustrating, rewarding and intricate music production is.

Long story short set aside a few hours and use the search function.

Verva

Verva Music
VIP Junglist
Ive havnt slept making music all night, you know your dedicated. But, depending on how long youve produced beats for, i reckon it takes at least 3-4 years to get good at something, then around 10 years to be fucking sick.

Dark Lizardro

The Lizard that has a hammer
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i reckon it takes at least 3-4 years to get good at something, then around 10 years to be fucking sick.
Then more 10 years to break the underground-mainstream line, get signed to Universal, sell tons of albums, while making no money at all.

Mania

i fukin wot m8
VIP Junglist
i have bin making drum n bass four a long time i am finding this very hard to do this i have bin up all night till 6 in the morning trying to make this drum n bass beat
can some one pleas healp me how to do this and give me instruction on how to do this hear is the link what i am trying to do the tune is on grid recordings lesoning to the ferst bit off the tune

https://soundcloud.com/grid-recordings/sets/dushi-crushed-tweety-allsorts

thanks

mark
Where's logikz? he would be great help