Drumstep Drum n Bass and Drumstep Mix - DJ Vim

DJ Vim

DJ
Easy All,
Just wanted to Link you All to my Latest Mix, It's a Big one!, Guaranteed not to let you down, This mix is High energy and should get you moving!
Recieving Massive Reviews from the USA and the UK, It's getting its fair share of air time So listen, Comment and Share it With your Mates, Girlfriends, even your damn Grandmas

SoundCloud Link:
http://soundcloud.com/dj-vimknight/hayleey-mix-2011

TrackListing
1.Break Pitt, Tenchu and KOS - Rollerball (Original Mix)
2.Sigma - Front To Back (Original Sin remix)
3.Friction Vs Camo & Krooked - Stand Up [Ft. Dynamite MC]
4.Task Horizon - Strange Lights (Exclusive Dubplate)
5.Dirty Deeds - Captain Planet (VIP)
6.Crissy Criss & Youngman - Give You The World (Drumstep Remix)
7.Urban Assault - In The Groove (Drumstep Mix)
8.Terravita - Lockdown
9.Figure - Retarded Shit
10.Crissy Criss + youngman - Kick Snare VIP (Drumstep remix)
11.Nero - Me & You (Dirtyphonics Remix)
12.Danny Byrd - Judgement Day (feat Cyantific & I-Kay - Remix VIP)
13.Blame ft camilla marie - Star (Dub Mix)
14.Serial Killaz - Good Enough
15.Serial Killaz - Jamaican Boy
16.DJ Heretic - Boyz in the Hood

This Mix Also Includes an Exclusive Dubplate From My boys Task Horizon! So Listen out for that!
Mad props to everyone who gives it a listen, I'll Be Watching this thread to see how its recieved here too!
Peace!
~DJ Vim

Last edited:
quite a diverse mix mate, that retarded shit tune, well its kinda retarded shit really. kinda didnt fit into the mix if you ask me. good job though would love a download...

quite a diverse mix mate, that retarded shit tune, well its kinda retarded shit really. kinda didnt fit into the mix if you ask me. good job though would love a download...

Thanks Brah! :),
Yeah that Retarded shit doesnt Quite flow like the rest but damn, Just coughed up a shitload on Beatport and have a massive new collection
of Drumstep! So I'll get Working on a new mix soon! :) Download is open in 5 more views lol!
Thanks again for giving it a listen! :)

Back
Top Bottom