Drum Kits

LouisNudge

I don't know if this forum has something against people asking for freebies, but in case they do I apologize. I'm lookin for like a set of 10-30 different drum and bass drum kits. Ideally the kits should be all configured the same way, i.e. the similar sounding samples are triggered by the same keys.

soooo..... your looking for what? EXS kits? Redrum kits? What?

I highly doubt anyone is going to be able to toss you 10-30 free kits (much less that many dnb ones) but if they do, it's likely you will have to set them up yourself in your sampler/drum rack, as they'll probably be in the form of folders with wav files.

I recommend browsing around websites like freesound.org and musicradar's samples section for drums that fit the sound you're going for and build you're own kit. I think you will find you'll be a lot happier with your tunes if you craft your own selection of drums rather than using premade kits :)

So you're just waiting for people to throw samples at you? Bit lazy innit?

Hunting for stuff is part of the fun!

I had another question to ask I don't remember what it was though. Do you have any finished groups in maschine format? Where can I get drum and bass drum midi might have been my other question?

The purpose of this thread is not to have people tell me to get samples from google. Its for people to give me folders full of samples that they know and love.

I'm about to break down and call everyone bad words.

Can I get some midi drum files too?

people on here put many hours into their productions, including searching for samples, and writing their own drum patterns, and ur gona have a tantrum coz people wont give you their hard work? i think that Maschine might be wasted on u

I'm about to break down and call everyone bad words.

Can I get some midi drum files too?

mate stop winging about people not giving you free shit and do some bloody work, hunt for samples & learn how to program drums yourself.

people on here put many hours into their productions, including searching for samples, and writing their own drum patterns, and ur gona have a tantrum coz people wont give you their hard work? i think that Maschine might be wasted on u

this. Maschine ships with 6 fucking GB of instruments and kits, why in the name of christ do you need more?!

Hate to break it too you Louis but as you said this forum thing might not be for you... I remember the last thread you made went down this road too.

Back
Top Bottom