Drum&Bass

all the good neuro is making me want to learn how so badly! Is it really that hard to make the intricate basswork (is there a vst, or built in vst into a daw that is just magic for it?)

all the good neuro is making me want to learn how so badly! Is it really that hard to make the intricate basswork (is there a vst, or built in vst into a daw that is just magic for it?)

some neuro just makes me think WTF am I thinking trying to learn to produce, glad to say that passes and i tweek n tweek n tweek and i'm still tweeking right now, trying to find that sound. although i havent got anywhere close to what I am aiming for, i think just trying to figure it out, is massivly useful for all areas of production, the attention to detail is mindboggling....anyways, learn to split your bass up, learn precision EQ and compression, be ready for hours of automation and headscratching, but its so much fun just trying

this might give you some ideas...

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?120076-Neurofunk-Bass-tutorial

that bass rumbles in my head(phones) (not a lack of quality rumble, but decent), would like to hear that on a decent soundsystem with a sub blowing...

As karl said: pretty cool.

Back
Top Bottom