Drum & bass stickers

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Anyone know where I can buy some drum & bass stickers? & im not talking about ones that say 'I <3 DRUM & BASS' nd shit like that, I mean proper record label stickers like Shogun or Metalheadz.
I used to have a Barcode one but stuck it on my chest of draws then that got sold, worst idea ever.

also inb4 this thread is gay replys

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
redeye and chemical records send you through loads when you buy vinyl
other than that some record stores usually have some lying about with the flyers and what not
my record box is caked in the fuckers

... or you can get some made up on ebay i believe

Sicx

VIP Junglist
other than that some record stores usually have some lying about with the flyers and what not
my record box is caked in the fuckers

... or you can get some made up on ebay i believe
Are they chemical stickers though or the actual record label ones?

actually i've never gotten any stickers from chemical but redeyerecs seems to hand em out time to time.. tho record stores are the best place to look out for em
last time i went to bm soho they had some shizzle next to the flyers on the right when u go down the stairs.. cant miss it

Last edited:

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
Someone i work with is buddies with the guy who owns Redeye, so i get given loads of stickers mainly Redeye Records & Ingredients Records and a couple of other labels i forget the names, i can ask for a load more and send them over if you want,i got a bundle at work which tbh im never gonna use

Sicx

VIP Junglist
Someone i work with is buddies with the guy who owns Redeye, so i get given loads of stickers mainly Redeye Records & Ingredients Records and a couple of other labels i forget the names, i can ask for a load more and send them over if you want,i got a bundle at work which tbh im never gonna use
Yeah man that'll be great cheers, just pm me when you get some bud

Dagz

WE ARE THE MASTERS
VIP Junglist
great thread i been lookin for the same but i want events such as random concept raveology etc to stick on a car bu ti think im ganna make them myself

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
Bump... Anyone found anywhere? I notice you can bag them on the Critical site. Maybe this is something other label stores could start adding.

would love some Metalheadz stickers

muzzadj

POW!
VIP Junglist
Bump... Anyone found anywhere? I notice you can bag them on the Critical site. Maybe this is something other label stores could start adding.

would love some Metalheadz stickers
A few labels do I think man, not ordered many physical goods too recently though. I know Dispatch are good for stickers, hospital as well and Blu Mar Ten. Would love to know more myself as well though always looking for more for the laptop! Can't be too much money and ballache to get some printed I guess?

ScottyEightSix

HUGE EARS > COMEDY CHIN
VIP Junglist
[MENTION=8311]RAYRAMPAGE[/MENTION]

Any chance Ram have any intention of adding the option to purchase stickers from the store?

Would love an old and new school ram logo sticker

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
just get some decent images of what you want as a sticker, fit as many as you can on an a4 page - then send it to someone who can print stickers. cut out and bob is ur biscuit

Catsel

Well☣Known Dismember
VIP Junglist
metalheadz were giving away a sticker pack with the lenzman tapepack competition...

so sticker packs do exist... just not in shop :(

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
Just get some high res images of logos you want, get them printed at a local printers.

It's not the type of branding thay'll notice and question trademark.