Drum & Bass percussion sample packs

nusphere

Anyone know of good modern sounding sample packs for DnB featuring individual drum hits rather that loops? Cheers guys.

Check out the following packs from Loopmasters: June Miller, Danny Byrd, and Blokhe4d. They have both single hits and loops. Best of all, you can always go into the REX loops and extract the single hits you want.

Also I would advice the Thomas Penton Essential Series on Loopmasters, three packs with hundreds of single drum hits. Volume 1 and 3 are totally single hits, volume 2 are single hits and loops. Also I've a 10% discount code in the videos on my Youtube channel, use that in the Loopmasters webstore and you get 10% discount.

You can find the code in this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I would advice the Thomas Penton Essential Series on Loopmasters, three packs with hundreds of single drum hits. Volume 1 and 3 are totally single hits, volume 2 are single hits and loops. Also I've a 10% discount code in the videos on my Youtube channel, use that in the Loopmasters webstore and you get 10% discount.

You can find the code in this video:

I'll second that: The Thomas Penton samples are quite nice and ArtFX's tutorial videos are extremely helpful/inspiring.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
this is crazy but i actually use a kick from a house/electro pack. seamus and haji i think. also on loopmasters. u can save yaself a few quid if u use artfx's code.

Back
Top Bottom