Drum & Bass percussion sample packs

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
Check out the following packs from Loopmasters: June Miller, Danny Byrd, and Blokhe4d. They have both single hits and loops. Best of all, you can always go into the REX loops and extract the single hits you want.

ARTFX

Artist, sound designer and tutor
VIP Junglist
Also I would advice the Thomas Penton Essential Series on Loopmasters, three packs with hundreds of single drum hits. Volume 1 and 3 are totally single hits, volume 2 are single hits and loops. Also I've a 10% discount code in the videos on my Youtube channel, use that in the Loopmasters webstore and you get 10% discount.

You can find the code in this video:

Last edited by a moderator:

lostnthesound

Burns Easily in the Sun
VIP Junglist
Also I would advice the Thomas Penton Essential Series on Loopmasters, three packs with hundreds of single drum hits. Volume 1 and 3 are totally single hits, volume 2 are single hits and loops. Also I've a 10% discount code in the videos on my Youtube channel, use that in the Loopmasters webstore and you get 10% discount.

You can find the code in this video:
I'll second that: The Thomas Penton samples are quite nice and ArtFX's tutorial videos are extremely helpful/inspiring.

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eternaloptimist

VIP Junglist
this is crazy but i actually use a kick from a house/electro pack. seamus and haji i think. also on loopmasters. u can save yaself a few quid if u use artfx's code.