{Drum&BASS} New Track Titled "JUNGLE JANGLE"

Discussion in 'New Talent & Track Reviews' started by MC_Abyss, Dec 31, 2012.

1. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

This is my newest creation I hope you like it.

let me know what you think.

:rslayer:

:rave:

2. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

I think now would be a good time to starting learning the structure of a song. You got different parts but they just appear and change with no transition. Your mixing is getting better. The mix sounds real good in head phones but not so great on speakers. I sure you know that last part.

3. donveeeee

donveeeee New Member

this really reminds me of my current approach to producing jungle! i agree with the above comment in that, their needs to be more transitions throughout the different drops. good track though :)

4. MC_Abyss

MC_Abyss Member

Thank you iv, and donveeeee for your comments. Ill start working on my transitions from part to part in my songs and my mix on speekers will get better once I get my monitors. I'm hoping by march I should have some. What parts stand out the most on speakers? If you don't mind me asking.

5. IV4

IV4 Currently a newt.

It's the drums really. In a way you have a good mix. But not a good drum and bass mix. Make sense.
    You can now hear the drums coming through on your mixes but they do not have the life and character they should have. Did you ever get my last post on your song about hooking you up with better drum sample? If not pm me we will work it out.