drum & bass + mud = total bliss

Lunos

VIP Junglist
its the fact that the people who dont really know about the Drum N Bass scene stereotype people who listen to Drum n Bass like me who dont do drugs as Pillheads and Druggies. I fucking HATE this. Dont get me wrong you cant buzz your nut off without doing Ching or pills but to the peeps who arent into this its really insulting.

Drum n bass doesnt need to have bad connatations because mandems get off their nut but each to their own really so fuck it. True junglists go out to enjoy the Music and the vibe not just getting pilled up and fighting with someone who just stepped on your crepes.

at the end of the day its whatever floats your boat (within reason)

Saint

Buried Audio
VIP Junglist
its the fact that the people who dont really know about the Drum N Bass scene stereotype people who listen to Drum n Bass like me who dont do drugs as Pillheads and Druggies. I fucking HATE this. Dont get me wrong you cant buzz your nut off without doing Ching or pills but to the peeps who arent into this its really insulting.

Drum n bass doesnt need to have bad connatations because mandems get off their nut but each to their own really so fuck it. True junglists go out to enjoy the Music and the vibe not just getting pilled up and fighting with someone who just stepped on your crepes.

Yes boss!

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist

Fuck me, i've been going out for years and get out my nut when ever i go out but i never ever start fighting with someone who just stepped on my trainers even though i like to keep them looking fresh....i don't know where your getting the pills & fighting thing from though....thats the last thing on my mind and most peoples minds i know that go out.

I go out for the Music, the vibe and to get fucked out my nut, standard.

Raves and drugs have gone hand in hand since the beginning and it will continue to do so.

Lunos

VIP Junglist
without knowing the people in person you are discussing with on a forum it is hard to put across your views without sounding like a twat. i have much respect for your views MR G as you a lot wiser than myself and have witnessed a lot more than most people have had hot lunches.

ps. i would never want to fight etc if you were going out for the night of your life but certain places do get pretty rowdy as i imagine you know.

thanks man

Synthetik

I completely respect that someone might want to go out sober, I have been many times and have had a great night. I usually do mdma on a big night. I don't really see how it's any different to someone going out and drinking, they're both drugs and both can be very hazardous to your health depending on how sensible you are with it. That's up to the individual and not really anyone else's business.

We're all there having a good time regardless of what drugs we may or may not be on. And that's what I see generally. 95% of people are friendly and there's always a great atmosphere.

C'mon, no one wants a fight when they're gurned up. :p
If anything the only drugs that are likely to cause more fighting are alcohol and possibly coke but I don't really think that's the point. If you get aggressive when you drink then don't drink. It's up to you to know your limits and behave properly, as long as you're not harming anyone else I don't see the problem.

The dickheads that cause trouble are going to regardless of what they're on.

Synthetik

I think it was perfectly justified other than the mdma-violence link.

It is a valid point about how it looks to 'outsiders', it doesn't really bother me though, knowing also that so many people have such an ignorant view of drugs in general.

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
Fuck me, i've been going out for years and get out my nut when ever i go out but i never ever start fighting with someone who just stepped on my trainers even though i like to keep them looking fresh....i don't know where your getting the pills & fighting thing from though....thats the last thing on my mind and most peoples minds i know that go out.

I go out for the Music, the vibe and to get fucked out my nut, standard.

Raves and drugs have gone hand in hand since the beginning and it will continue to do so.
was just about to write that.

(not that im old enough to remember though)