DnB Drum&Bass/Metal track, feedback appreciated!

hi, i like everything except the e-guitar. should sounds way more distorted and dirty to my taste, put some effect one .. otherwise nice track! the drums are well done! what equipment are you using?

Hi there thx for the feedback.

The problem is (but not for much longer) that I am using guitar WAV samples, because when I record my own guitar it sounds like shit. So today I intend on buying shreddage2, which will add a completely new level to my guitar sounds. Therefore there is not much I can do about the guitars in this track, the samples are already distorted and for the purpose of mixing I wouldn't saturate them any more.

I am using FL Studio.

By the way, I have changed the drums just now and re-uploaded it. The kick has a much bassier punch now!

i see. it's just a question of taste, i just like guitars more artificial grungy, yours sound quite natural and clean. anyways, good tracks, go on producing.

pls comment on my track as well, esp. on mixing/mastering .. thx.

The snare can be more punchier imo, sounds a bit like it doesnt really fit now in the mix. Bass sounds cool! That Metallica kinda middle part with the guitar is awesome :) Maybe add another layer of bass to spice it u and keep it interesting?

Thanks, yea I intend to rework the snare, the bass with the guitar part is also a good idea. Will get to it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom