Drum& Bass lounge.Nov. 14 In ATL..

DonDarko

100% JNGLST PRIDE

That's right, this Friday we will be hosting our biweekly DnB night brought to you by digitalHIGH and Atlanta's very own local underground Drum + Bass Dj's.

If you have not witnessed our 12000 watt sound system in the past, you are missing out! Especially being that it's Drum + Bass week, don't say we didn't warn you! My friends and I have hand crafted our own bassbins, and it will definitely rock you!!! And like always, Alex's Bar will be bumpin' !!

The line up for this week:

DJ Staf
(Black Reign / Flight Recordings)

War Omen

Don Darko
(Household Management / Recovery Sound Project)
JNGLST PRIDE

Phrack
(digitalHIGH)

Ages 18+

and

FREE all night!

Remember, in the weeks to come we plan to host a DJ competition.
The grand prize winner will recieve a brand new PIONEER CDJ-1000mk3! If you are interested in competing in this event please send us your info with:

Your Complete Name
DJ Name
Genre you will be playing
A sample of your mixes

Send all your info or inquiries to djphrack@digitalhighlive.com for consideration! Yayer!

More info check ...
That's right, this Friday we will be hosting our biweekly DnB night brought to you by digitalHIGH and Atlanta's very own local underground Drum + Bass Dj's.

If you have not witnessed our 12000 watt sound system in the past, you are missing out! Especially being that it's Drum + Bass week, don't say we didn't warn you! My friends and I have hand crafted our own bassbins, and it will definitely rock you!!! And like always, Alex's Bar will be bumpin' !!

The line up for this week:

DJ Staf
(Black Reign / Flight Recordings)

War Omen

Don Darko
(Household Management / Recovery Sound Project)
JNGLST PRIDE

Phrack
(digitalHIGH)

Ages 18+

and

FREE all night!

Remember, in the weeks to come we plan to host a DJ competition.
The grand prize winner will recieve a brand new PIONEER CDJ-1000mk3! If you are interested in competing in this event please send us your info with:

Your Complete Name
DJ Name
Genre you will be playing
A sample of your mixes

Send all your info or inquiries to djphrack@digitalhighlive.com for consideration! Yayer!

www.myspace.com/whodovoodoo2
www.404audio.com/forum

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom