[Drum & Bass] Ghost of Muttley - Tomorrow's Hindsight (deep neuro)

I think you could use more fills on the 16ths, or at least something more dramatic. This song is tits by the way.

Re: [Drum & Bass] Ghost of Muttley - Tomorrow's Hindsight (deep neuro)

This shit is tight man! maybe will out the drums a liiiitle bit more (you probably wanted to achieve a minimal sound anyway) Good job!

- - - Updated - - -

How do you only have 32 followers?

Cheers for the thoughts crew!
Much appreciated

yeah the drums are a touch thin still, and could definitely do with some tension/release type fills on the 16ths, good call there IV4

kdk i'll post the whole thing up when it's done for sure.

LVB I've had that soundcloud about a year but up until recently I had all my dnb etc on another older account for my other alias (beats cloud in my sig) but it got too messy having two different monikers under one account so I started using this one.
Gotta work up the followers again now, which sucks.

Cheers lads!

^ it's still got a fair bit of headroom so that shouldn't be an issue down the road

Yeah Balthazar the hats could do with a bit of thickening up, I was pretty heavy on eqing them, probly too much so.

Much obliged gents!

yeah sounds sick, everything sits realy nice. im not sure if i like the vocal though, its good at the beggining but a bit tame for the drop maybe? could just be me tho! good tune tho

Yeah the vocal is going to get worked over before i finish it i think.
It's starting to bother me now..need to leave it sit for a bit n come back fresh, see if it's still bothering me.
Cheers dude!

Back
Top Bottom