Drum & Bass & Dubstep in Ibiza

when will full line up for the 26th july be out. i no fabio shy fx benga and stamina there, but is there anyone else? also where will the pre parties be at?

Last edited:
i was looking at this just yesterday and thinking of booking flights friday - teusday at the end of august i think when fabs and shy FX r playing - is there some decent/cheap hotels round there for a few days?

much apprectiated if u could give some advice :p

i was looking at this just yesterday and thinking of booking flights friday - teusday at the end of august i think when fabs and shy FX r playing - is there some decent/cheap hotels round there for a few days?

much apprectiated if u could give some advice :p

Central city (central shitty), suposed to be a shit hole, but is party central, accomodation is a bit rubbish apparently, but just want a bed and a showa. my mates went last year and sed it was quality, walking distance to es paradise aswel.

Central Park is generally pretty cheap and just over the road from the club (nothing luxurious tho). Flights can be pretty cheap through easyjet, monarch and jet2.com.

When we went to Ibiza the only dnb we found was our bar dude playin our cd's, we had plenty of strange and very annoyed looks aswell, twats..

Back
Top Bottom