Drum & Bass & Dubstep in Ibiza

when will full line up for the 26th july be out. i no fabio shy fx benga and stamina there, but is there anyone else? also where will the pre parties be at?

Last edited:

Thin and crispy

VIP Junglist
i was looking at this just yesterday and thinking of booking flights friday - teusday at the end of august i think when fabs and shy FX r playing - is there some decent/cheap hotels round there for a few days?

much apprectiated if u could give some advice :p

Yorkshire Tony

VIP Junglist
This is great, i also saw Roni Size at Space last year and it was a heavy day/night!!!

Not going out there this year, but hopefully this continues for my journey next year!!

i was looking at this just yesterday and thinking of booking flights friday - teusday at the end of august i think when fabs and shy FX r playing - is there some decent/cheap hotels round there for a few days?

much apprectiated if u could give some advice :p

Central city (central shitty), suposed to be a shit hole, but is party central, accomodation is a bit rubbish apparently, but just want a bed and a showa. my mates went last year and sed it was quality, walking distance to es paradise aswel.

dose.bs1

THE DADDY
VIP Junglist
When we went to Ibiza the only dnb we found was our bar dude playin our cd's, we had plenty of strange and very annoyed looks aswell, twats..