DRUM & BASS AWARDS 2012

Still need BEST LIQUID DJ

NUERA & edd. who would get your vote for BEST TECH DNB DJ just woundering

Dags WTF - Bassman....best lyrical MC. U fucking deaf or whaaaattt rudeboy?!?!?!

Naaah bruv! Bassman's a sick MC! my favourite lyric of his is that one that goes:

"Fucking pussy and Weed, fucking Burger Bar Crew, motherfucking pussy and weed"

or something like that.

edit: oh wait, that's pretty much how all of his lyrics go...

Naaah bruv! Bassman's a sick MC! my favourite lyric of his is that one that goes:

"Fucking pussy and Weed, fucking Burger Bar Crew, motherfucking pussy and weed"

or something like that.

edit: oh wait, that's pretty much how all of his lyrics go...

My point exactly!!!!
On a serious note, gotta be SP really....pretty much a one horse race

Skiba crowd hype. Think the awards have gone to Eks' head and don't really feel like Evil properly understands drum and bass like some of the other MC's, Shabba for best lyrical - forget the fact he's had no new bars in years.

3 gigs in the whole of 2011, maybe even 2 depending when the last Raveology was.

I would vote probably Audio.

I think ive voted Spor just because im a fan really it dont have to be purely judged on his performance in the last year i just think he deserves it again and im sure i wont be the only person who feels that way but we will see.

---------- Post added at 01:35 ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 ----------

Dags WTF - Bassman....best lyrical MC. U fucking deaf or whaaaattt rudeboy?!?!?!

Bro you show me anyone in the world with a flow as unique as Bassman's.

Him a dutty bassman him have the one liner, the teacher, the shodow warrior. He catch her with the big bannana show me the middle finga Alan Sheerer him a little wanka

Bro you show me anyone in the world with a flow as unique as Bassman's.

Him a dutty bassman him have the one liner, the teacher, the shodow warrior. He catch her with the big bannana show me the middle finga Alan Sheerer him a little wanka

SHAAAAAAAAADDDOOOOW!

I'll say it, bassman and trigga on hazards set from inno last year was heavy... just realised I need more shadow demon sets tbh... hook me up with some Dagz!

Yeah Bassman is deffo the new shakespeare.

He may be unique but it doesn't mean he is good. His content is awful. It doesn't make any sense at all. He needs to go back to school and do his english GCSE's.

Back
Top Bottom