Drum & Bass Awards 2011 CD Packs In Stock Now!

Incredibly bad?, examples needed, I never heard a rubbish Fabio mix, and Grooverider is more about selection, look past his mixing and listen to his selections,,, I mean come on,,:mr_cool: show some respect.

Shut up mate!!!!!!!!!!
Don't get me started

To me its not about Andy C being on there, its the fact that the big names that people go for- Andy C, Friction, Hazard, SubFocus, Danny Byrd, Original Sin- (hell I even wouldve checked out Pendulums set) arent on there.

I mean who seriously saw the lineup and thought "WOWZA GARRY K!?!?!? ON IT LIKE SONIC!!!", I can understand that all Dj's need exposure and recognition on the occasional tape pack, but the one time when the biggest names get together for the celebration of the awards? I personally think they could do better than they've done, especially when you compare it to the awards tape pack from last year:

Andy C, Sub Focus, DJ Hype, Marky, Nicky Blackmarket, DJ SS, Fabio & Grooverider, Goldie,Dillinja & Lemon D, Brookes Brothers, Hazard, Blame and DJ Sly

Very poor, definitely wont be buying, where are the Russians at?

This thread is pure cancer...

Sorry i didnt no your top dog around here with your 24 posts

^^^Though this did make me laugh....

Big name DJ's dont wanna go on tape packs cos they are dropping new dubs all the time in their sets, mostly unfinished versions of tunes they dont want on some poor quality rave CD

Sorry i didnt no your top dog around here with your 24 posts.

You clearly no more than me cus i like SDC

well id say i know my stuff...im guessing your young if your into SDC...so you wer probably pissin your pants in school when i was out in clubs listenin to hardcore/jungle.

Anyway i best shut up...dont want u pullin your SDC trigger finger on my ass BLAAAD. yaaaawn.

well id say i know my stuff...im guessing your young if your into SDC...so you wer probably pissin your pants in school when i was out in clubs listenin to hardcore/jungle.

Anyway i best shut up...dont want u pullin your SDC trigger finger on my ass BLAAAD. yaaaawn.

says the scouse

Bitch-I-gotta-go-Theres-an-E-peen-contest-on-the-forum.jpg

moan moan moan, most coments dont count on here, most people will download it anyway then still moan about something. Want Andy C go to the event and you'll get Andy C

I cant wait to get the pack next week

As much as it pains me, I agree with you here. You can see Andy C anywhere these days. Cant even remember the last time I even downloaded a CD pack let alone bought one, would much rather just go out.

Back
Top Bottom