Drum & Bass artists styles and subgenres

You've literally just said every "subgenre" of DnB so just go on YouTube and browse for yourself.

It's all nice with fisher price.
Listen and learn, make faces that gurn.

The wiki page you got those sub genres from has examples of artists.

Intelligent Dance Music makes me laugh. Dance music is made for people that are off their swede to dance to. Repetition is the key to Dance Music so calling it Intelligent is the most inane load of shite I've heard.

SDM.....................................................................................Stupid Dance Music.

Remember when it was just simply Jungle/Drum & Bass...

The subgenre divided us

Yeah I guess I could've browsed on YouTube before. Just wanted to know from true drum & bass fans. Thanks for the help.

Thing is, we can't help you cause of how vague you were. If you said just one of those things you listed, maybe people would have given proper suggestions and this thread wouldn't have gone to shit so quickly! :teeth:

It's not gone to shit though, @dnbfan4life just shed some light on what neurofunk is, thanks btw ! :)

lolz but what "wave" are you talking about

What is this wave business you are talking about? I've seen it quite a few times, 1st wave, 2nd wave, 3rd wave...is there an 'e' th wave? Would like some more info on that.

What is this wave business you are talking about? I've seen it quite a few times, 1st wave, 2nd wave, 3rd wave...is there an 'e' th wave? Would like some more info on that.

Same here, seen it popping up here on the forum lately, thought Id take the mickey. Seems its a sub-sub-genre someones created. Its getting a bit ridiculous

Back
Top Bottom