Drum & Bass Album of the Year?

Gonna have to jump on the bandwagon and say Enei's for top album of the year.

Closely followed by CIA Tuned in two, theres some lovely tracks on that. Then the other side LP.

From the ESP Agency news section we know that there will be new albums next year from Lynx, Klute, Seba, Dom & Roland and Calibre

take my money now

on topic: favourites are DRS and Calyx & Teebee, still haven't got the enei album though (damn post!!)

Isn't Survival & Silent Witness' LP coming out at the end of this year?

Survival & Witness - "In From The Wild"

The EP sampler for the album will be released late Nov / early Dec 2012.
The full album will be released across formats early 2013 (3 pieces on vinyl format).

http://soundcloud.com/anttc1/survival-silent-witness

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...2168639540271.920104.839220270&type=1&theater
EP tracklist ^^^

If you can't wait for those, cop the free Survival & Witness tune, Immortal that they started giving away today in the soundcloud link

Last edited:
+1 for Delay No More. because it was a real musical outing, not a variety of styles of drum and bass tracks. Didn't really like Enei's from what I've heard (I'm sorry to say because he's made some amazing tunes)

SPYs album is great and 'method in the madness' was very impressive

Haven't had me say on this...

Enei album was good, but on the vinyl release I was a little disappointed Centrifuge, Elephants & Saligia didnt make it to wax...

Delay No More was a wicked album. Spectrasoul boys smashed this, & as previously said it didnt seem like an almagamation of tunes. They were wicked at Outlook too & played all their releases from the album.

Calyx & Teebee album was ok...very rarely warrant buying an EP if there is only one track I want which was Skank. I think some of the remixes they released were better than the album stuff, but thats my opinions...

Method in Madness has also been mentioned. Good album but not a snip on either Delay no More or Machines for me.

But my #1 for 2012 thus far is.

The Other Side LP.
I've never really looked at an LP and listened to all the music and said I want it all. It rarely happens, and shows Break has done the business releasing his first various artist LP on Symmetry. the man is a don.
The LP was diverse, had different styles...and certainly still goes down well.

Survival and Silent Witness album could be right up there as well, just have to wait and see.

The Other Side LP.
I've never really looked at an LP and listened to all the music and said I want it all. It rarely happens, and shows Break has done the business releasing his first various artist LP on Symmetry. the man is a don.
The LP was diverse, had different styles...and certainly still goes down well.

I agree with all of this. Obviously.

From the ESP Agency news section we know that there will be new albums next year from Lynx, Klute, Seba, Dom & Roland and Calibre
I believe Dub Phizix is working on an album, but I don't know if it'll come out in 2013 as I don't think it's signed to a label yet.

new Break LP can't come soon enough, that man is a genius. I really love the soulful non-dnb tracks he puts on there, heal me is one of my all time favourites

I really liked Concord Dawn's album, probably my favourite this year. Close behind are S.P.Y then Calyx & Teebee.

Back
Top Bottom