Drum and Bass x 4x4 Bassline

sonicjunglist

Put simply, Drum and Bass tunes made with Bassline / late noughties style 4x4 Speed Garage sounds.

Found a couple during my musical travels (literally a couple) Just thought it was interesting lol
(And before you say it's just jump up. You're not wrong. But there's no denying a Bassline sample pack was used here instead xD)

Emvee Ft Teressa - I Want You
https://clyp.it/r31scrh4

DJ Pantha - Sweet like a bird
https://clyp.it/ebpsp5fs

They're both pretty shit tunes to be honest (imo) but interesting to me none the less

(edit: if you're not familiar with Bassline i'm just gonna go ahead and plug my own mix for you lol)

Last edited:
Hmmmm....

It is interesting, but those tunes are painfully shit, like really bad jump-up with garage vocal samps really...

But then your mix is a jungle mix, not bassline, hence why I think this is just a poor attempt to plug your mix on the forum, hence why I am moving it to the correct place lol.

Nice try though :2thumbs:

Hmmmm....

It is interesting, but those tunes are painfully shit, like really bad jump-up with garage vocal samps really...

But then your mix is a jungle mix, not bassline, hence why I think this is just a poor attempt to plug your mix on the forum, hence why I am moving it to the correct place lol.

FUCK OFF YOU LOVE 4X4 UK PALLET :mad:

Hmmmm....

You are mistaken... I know what Jungle and Bassline is xD That "5 AM Jungle Mix" is just my signature on all my posts... The mix I was referring to in regards to Bassline was pasted through a hyper link .. please check the original post again!

""
just gonna go ahead and plug my own mix for you lol
""

I'm surprised you didn't see that of all people considering you're a mod :-/

I wasn't trying to blatantly plug myself. I just thought that a lot of people on this forum wouldn't be familiar with Bassline music so I just linked to the first thing that came to mind .I guess it looks confusing with my signature there though so yeah sorry :/

Last edited:
No need to apologise bro, its an oversight on my part...

Sometimes bots link random words in peoples posts to related sites, so i just assumed thats what had happened.

My bad :2thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom