Drum and Bass Venues Bradford-Leeds

Lee85

I'm just getting into drum and bass, I'm loving all the nu skool stuff, any good venues in bradford or leeds, i don't think bradford has, thats where im from.

Downloaded a few mixes off here and there mint.

What sorta crowd does it attract nowadays? moody doesnt bother me like at all.

Lee

if your in leeds mate the best clubs for drum are the mint club(saw swift there), hifi, and wire (saw d-bridge and lomax there). all got good systems, funky settings (wire and hifi are underground), and good crowds(usually mostly students like myself so no bother/aggro/other sillyness)

Also check out the faversham (saw blackmarket there)
Exodus and sub dub are good for dubstep apparently, never been but dj exodus runs tribe records(SICK record shop) and there his nights, always get good reviews. Those are in the west-indian centre near chapel town (bit more rowdy in there,be careful the bouncers RUN the clubs)

Also check out metropolis nights always BIIIG, andy c, northern lights, zinc, benga, cyantific, exodus... to name a few.

The scenes big up here mate get stuck in!:D

sorted mate tar for the info, i've been to the west indian centre for a 4/4 bassline, was moody but it was shit hot, people were sound - and it was £2 for a proper pint of larger in a plastic pint glass, cant go wrong.

I'll definatley be checking out them clubs youve mentioned, cheers.

In the west indian centre the speakers were 12ft tall, quality.

The West Indian is my home. Best raves ever, and subdub is all about bangin DnB. Exodus is the best vene I can think of for dubstep, however the smaller room caters for jungle, techy and dark DnB, whereas at subdub its mostly jump up with a lil jungle thrown in occasionally. The bouncers run the place, but because of that NO-ONE starts any shit, as they would immediately get annihilated, and the place has resident dealers pretty much at every event. The Windian is also home to RiffRaff, which is the best underground house night I have ever found, and also has a room straight out of a stereotypical eurotechno rave, its mental. Ive known people to come all the way from Switzerland and poland just for subdub, its that good, and the Windian vibes are second only to festivals. Sorry bout the rant but I fucking love that place.

Back
Top Bottom