Drum and Bass - The Soundtrack of my Night

BeeOtch

Coming up
This, what is coming up, is a true story, which happened to me on Friday the 20th of Febuary at 1.00 am! I only changed one little detail because I don't think anyone really wants to know that the Thirst at the "end" of the story is actually the exact contrary but ... ah damn now I did say it... ah well... Anyway, I'll stick to the Thirst ^^

So,
It's Thursday, I meet with some friends, to say good-bye to a friend of mine, who is going to be in Australia for the next 4 weeks. After that, me and two friends keep going to a club, where I know i won't like it, where i won't even pay the 3 € to enter in there (what the hack, "Go guitar Go" , there aint even some danceable beat beneath it man,... anyway). These friends I'm with, have "Free-entry-Ticket-what-ever-you-know-what-I-mean"s which have to be stamped before midnight. So, we arrive there, before midnight of course, they get their stamps, we bugger off again to the next pub! Now, I drink a Cocktail, drink another one, spend 15 €, what ever, evening was funny. Then we leave the bar and walk towards this club again. While they continue walking there, I descend the steps to the Underground, where I nearly miss the last one :) only nearly.
Now, while i nearly miss the Underground I switch on my not-Ipod MP3 player and turn on the "Lifted Music Podcast 004". I interior-dance and dance around the Underground.
By the time I get to my station my thoart wishes some water or other non-alcoholic liquid.

I'm getting quite desperate really and the Podcast comes to minute 30(+). Now, the Moment I enter the door, I slip out of my jacket, throw it to the corner, leap to the cupboard, take a glass, fill it with Icetea. The Moment the glass touches my lips, the music suddently changes to the soft, atmospheric, kinda sad but actually really beautiful intermezzo without beats or anything. I drink and drink and drink.... its wonderful! My glass doesn't seem to empty nor does my thirst calm down... but my satisfaction will come, so do the drums of this song. The moment my glass is empty and my thirst satisfied the drums start.... It was one of this moments where I thought... Damn I love DnB, I love my Life, I just fucking love it :)

Edit:// I just realized I forgot to write down the Tracktitle^^ It was "The Yearning - Unknown Error (Apex VIP) " Great Piece of Art!

So this is my story!

If you have any comparable stories and want to share them, do it here, if you thought the story was useless and a waste of time, click on "Back" in your Browser :)

Lotsa Love and let it flow,

BeeOtch

Last edited:
Drum and Bass - The Soundtrack of my life

Fuck knows if I'm still going to be listening to it when I'm in my 70's

So you were actually urinating? You think we want to read about your torrential downpour of urination?

"I only changed one little detail because I don't think anyone really wants to know that the Thirst at the "end" of the story is actually the exact contrary"

So you were actually urinating? You think we want to read about your torrential downpour of urination?

thats why i wrote it differently mate^^ anyway, When I wrote this i was slightly drunk aswell :D

I think waffle is indeed a better section for this^^

What ever, didn't want to annoy you peeps :)

Greets,
Beeotch

Back
Top Bottom