Drum and Bass singleshots

don't produce drum & bass, but im finding the sample pack that came with last months computer music (the dubstep one issue #132) really handy for more than one genre.

don't produce drum & bass, but im finding the sample pack that came with last months computer music (the dubstep one issue #132) really handy for more than one genre.

:word: some grimey samples on there ;)

nothing beats the free samples with cm124 though..... the dub edition..... fuck yeah!!!!

:word: some grimey samples on there ;)

nothing beats the free samples with cm124 though..... the dub edition..... fuck yeah!!!!

might have to back order that shit, do you what the sample packs the drums are all from?, they usually take a selection out of certain kits.

Last edited:
might have to back order that shit, do you what the sample packs the drums are all from?, they usually take a selection out of certain kits.

they havent got any copies left.... i tried back ordering it myself

ended up getting it off ebay from some place in greece cost me a tenner in total.....

tbh the "cm guide to dub" article was really fucking disappointing...... not even one mention of a spring reverb :confused:

but the samples were worth the tenner..... despite the fact that there are loads of skanks/chord stabs that are not labeled...... i had to go through them and work out which chords they were.... and theres hundreds!!

oh and i aint got a clue where the drums are from..... i think the instrument patches are all stuff they made theirselves

Ask DJ SC if you want the Nutone Sample Pack. (Sorry SC, you may get extra mail tonight hehe)

Back
Top Bottom