DnB Drum And Bass Sessions: Volume 1 (Soul Edition - Calibre, Alix Perez, SpectraSoul, LSB, FD)

Jack-Street

Listen to Drum And Bass Sessions: Volume 1 by JackStreet on #SoundCloud

This is the first in a series of Drum & Bass mixes I'll be uploading frequently - So with that in mind it's only right to kick things off with some soulful vibes!

I'v included some personal favourites from the likes of Calibre, Alix Perez, SpectraSoul, LSB and FD, rounding off the mix with an all time classic from the mighty Break.

Tracklist is in soundcloud description!

checked this today and enjoyed it....prolly cuz I have every single one of these tunes and prolly have done all of these mixes before hahahha. Do you use mix in key for your tunes?

checked this today and enjoyed it....prolly cuz I have every single one of these tunes and prolly have done all of these mixes before hahahha. Do you use mix in key for your tunes?

Haha thank you for the comment, I'm glad you enjoyed it - Absolutely love that soulful side of DnB! I don't use mix in key - I just mix and experiment until I find what works well, been mixing and listening to drum and bass for a while now so it sort of comes naturally!

Back
Top Bottom