Drum and Bass production streams ?

Hey, may be a stupid question, but didnt find anything yet about that.

Do you guys know If they're some dnb producers, not necessarily big, that streams sometimes? I ask that because sometimes I watch video games streams, and so I thought it could be cool If like some dnb producer would stream as he is producing a track, so like people could interact with him by the chat, like sharing tips, advicing, or just watch and learn...

I know deadmau5 is sometimes streaming but what about dnb producers?

Could be a cool idea, i know stan sb and bustre did some a while ago i think but probably the closest your gonna get to that is the masterclasses that are around

Could be a cool idea, i know stan sb and bustre did some a while ago i think but probably the closest your gonna get to that is the masterclasses that are around

Yeah It could be really cool.. If I had a good comp and internet connection I would def try to stream while I produce, although ppl wont learn a lot cause i'm not really experienced but it could be really cool like people give you advice in chat while your producing, or just give you how their feel, what maybe u should do etc... Like collaborative music with a lot of ppl who are passing by, that idea is so great. Would love to see streams channels like this :)

Yeahh I was also looking into this for the upcoming future, have like a 3 hour non stop stream session where viewers can interact with me.. that would be sick!

I could do a stream, but it would probably end up with me playing Battlefield 3 for 6 hours like most of my production sessions.

bassline creation and mixdown!!! awesome!

edit: pretty much all of your secrets, i guess :)

hehe there are no secrets really and I honestly don't mind sharing as much information as I possibly know. I believe making music is just as much about being as creative as you possibly can :)

Back
Top Bottom