Drum and Bass on radio 1!

Drum n bass (mainly chase and status n j majic) played on radio 1 by jo wiley.

Good or bad for the scene? go!

100 % POSITIVE!

THEY DESERVE THE RECOGNITION.

PEOPLE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT 'DRUM & BASS, WHETHER THEY LIKE IT OR NOT, IS ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE AND UNDERRATED MUSIC GENRE'S ON THE PLANET! RADIO 1 IS A GREAT WAY OF EDUCATING PEOPLE.

DOESN'T IT JUST ANNOY YOU WHEN NARROW MINDED NOB JOCKEY'S SAY DRUM & BASS SOUNDS ALL THE SAME?

THEY NEED TO BE LEARNED!

Very good for the scene...

I can't see how anyone other than "I don't do mainstream" up their own arse DnB nerds could see it's a bad thing...

[/CRUISE CONTROL]

it's all good i think. dnb is blowing up big time right about now, it's crossing over in a good way...... it'll be rampant in '09 with sub focus, c & s, (adam f, and fresh albums out i think? - spill in the indo subsonic!)

even though this is about the 10th thread on such matters.

[/CRUISE CONTROL]

it's all good i think. dnb is blowing up big time right about now, it's crossing over in a good way...... it'll be rampant in '09 with sub focus, c & s, (adam f, and fresh albums out i think? - spill in the indo subsonic!)

even though this is about the 10th thread on such matters.

Fresh is busy working on his Stadium compilation at the moment. There is no confirmed release date yet as far as i know.
He also got a load of exciting new tracks that will follow.

He's getting together with Sigma on a dancefloor vocal track in the next week or so....he's also started a tune with Subfocus a little while ago which needs finishing.

It's good thing defo. What Chase and Status tune was it being played on Radio 1, was it Pieces FT Plan B? I love that tune cant wait for it to to come out on vinyl, i missed the promos. I heard High Contrast remix of Adele (Hometown Glory) once on radio 1.

Good but slightly embarassing when chuffs like Annie Mac come out with some of the most cringeworthy statements you'll ever hear regarding DNB

Back
Top Bottom