Drum and Bass nite in gosport/fareham

DJ_Small_Paul

Rinsed
We know that BreakNeck is the leader in our Hampshire area for DnB. We know that the next nearest is probably Southampton. There are many people in between (Gosport, Fareham, locks heath, havant, porchester, warsash, etc...).

Just out of pure interest, who would come to/be up for a local Drum and Bass event in Gosport or Fareham??

Nothing huge, just a Drum and Bass nite for you local ravers... Say free/cheap entry and cheap drinks, showcasing the best local talent.

DJ_Small_Paul said:
We know that BreakNeck is the leader in our Hampshire area for DnB. We know that the next nearest is probably Southampton. There are many people in between (Gosport, Fareham, locks heath, havant, porchester, warsash, etc...).

Just out of pure interest, who would come to/be up for a local Drum and Bass event in Gosport or Fareham??

Nothing huge, just a Drum and Bass nite for you local ravers... Say free/cheap entry and cheap drinks, showcasing the best local talent.
Can't hurt I guess, just make sure it has a reasonable system or else it won't last very long at all.

Oh, ask me to come down and play too, I'd be more than happy :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom