drum and bass music videos

There's a video for mo' fire by Rawhill Cru, its set in a rave. Pity the tune got rinsed!!

Imagine a video for Fast Car!!!! That would be hilarious!!!!!

Oh and London Elecktricity 'Cum Dancing' has a cartoon video about a dog who runs along a road, get's run over and ends up in Hospital wakes up and run's along the road some more!! Weird but still has pretty good animation.

They did a cartoon one for 'Billion Dollar Gravy' but I still can't work it out!!!!

MC Motion said:
Oh and London Elecktricity 'Cum Dancing' has a cartoon video about a dog who runs along a road, get's run over and ends up in Hospital wakes up and run's along the road some more!! Weird but still has pretty good animation.

They did a cartoon one for 'Billion Dollar Gravy' but I still can't work it out!!!!

The animation vid for B$G is heavy! Got it on the arena, altrho I've seen it on Sky a couple of times

id like to see the mo' fire one.. though i havent heard it played out much at all really, though i think ray keith played it.. that was the last time id heard it for months.. oh well, mabe i dont get out enogh ehe

Back
Top Bottom