drum and bass magazine!

its all about knowlegde mag!!! the free CD's are wicked!

but....

wait until june and get ur hands ona copy of context digital magazine! hip hop dnb, dub etc all ina lovely likkle cd with sound and stuff!!!!

issue 1

Fresh
Storm
Subgiant
Eksman
plus much more.....oh and a little rave called breakhead or summin!

and its gonna be free!!!! oh my gosh! cant get no better than that!

lokki said:
its all about knowlegde mag!!! the free CD's are wicked!

but....

wait until june and get ur hands ona copy of context digital magazine! hip hop dnb, dub etc all ina lovely likkle cd with sound and stuff!!!!

issue 1

Fresh
Storm
Subgiant
Eksman
plus much more.....oh and a little rave called breakhead or summin!

and its gonna be free!!!! oh my gosh! cant get no better than that!

heh nice, the thing is, what do you guys charge for subscriptions? or am i getting this 4 free? :) woo woo!

illv//

illv said:
heh nice, the thing is, what do you guys charge for subscriptions? or am i getting this 4 free? :) woo woo!

illv//

its all FREEEEEEEE!

except that u live in canada so u may have to pay for the mail! ha ha !

its not oiut till june but the website will be up soon! u can sign up throughy that!

big up!

I find knowledge is biased though. One day it'll say something pretty wack about a producer in the reviews thing, then totally change their attitude when it comes to an interview with that dj/producer.

Always like the artwork in there though. lol. :hold_hand

ZESTOI said:
I find knowledge is biased though. One day it'll say something pretty wack about a producer in the reviews thing, then totally change their attitude when it comes to an interview with that dj/producer.

haha, whats probally happening there is... well $ $ $! nuff said?

Thanks for the tip though! Ill wait for this one to come up and going!

illv//

ZESTOI said:

true dat. I think two reasons, any decent newspaper will have similar differences of opinion by journalists, editors will publish things they dont agree with. And its also about advertising dollars
:hagglers: :2thumbs: :censored: :shrug:

kjnowledge is a classy mag tho!!

the design is spot on!

it isnt that biased...i find it hardly ever is negative towrads producers

Both of these magazines are good at kissing ass and they are bad at telling the truth. You'll never see either magazine talk about how all of dillinja's recent tunes are crap and sound the same. You'll never catch either magazine diss Total Science and Barron for giving up the hardcore sound in prefference for "clownstep". You'll never see these mags diss Grooverider and friends for charging outragious prices for their record playing preformances. Ohh yes... and neither mag will talk about how MCs ruin a possible good set of music.

The only good thing about these mags is the free CD and sometimes the CD just contain short samples of unreleased tracks.... its sometimes not even a mix!!!! To knowledges credit, theres usually one track on each CD that is so good that I end up buying. I would never have known about the beautiful 1992-a-lic-ious "Mermaid Scar" on Hospital if it wasn't for that Hospital mix cd.

lokki said:
it isnt that biased...
LOL! Well it doesn't bite the hand that feeds it, thats for sure.

i find it hardly ever is negative twards producers
Thats its problem... it has no opinion! Even if the mag had a negative opinion to the sound of DNB that I like, then at least I can understand that the bad reviews of records are records that I should look into.

JungleBoBungle said:
Haha yea well i guessed that. We get poor ass booklets which are 95% advertising, 4% waffle and and 1% info. Smelly.

God you're not at the complete end of the earth, my mate's from Christchurch and he just subscribed to Knowledge ( it is online too you know this?)
Or get ATM Oceanic Edition, if they are not distributing in Christchurch its their loss I think. Hassle your record store.
Alternately you could check dnbforum news for all that really matters a damn.
not hard.

Back
Top Bottom