:welcome:

I think the style of track demands the drums be a bit more energetic, some hi hats or shakers would help here.

I dont hear a bassline either? is it drowned out? get some real low end subs in the same pattern as the lead synth?

I like the piano but that lead synth doesnt really sit well imo...

Thats not to say i dont like the lead it actually reminds me of old 90s Hardcore that i love and i think if you like that sound keep using it! But for me the two clash in this song.

infact if you drop the pinao from the main chorus and use the lead synth with the subs i mentioned earlier this might work better.

keep at it man!

:welcome:

I think the style of track demands the drums be a bit more energetic, some hi hats or shakers would help here.

I dont hear a bassline either? is it drowned out? get some real low end subs in the same pattern as the lead synth?

I like the piano but that lead synth doesnt really sit well imo...

Thats not to say i dont like the lead it actually reminds me of old 90s Hardcore that i love and i think if you like that sound keep using it! But for me the two clash in this song.

infact if you drop the pinao from the main chorus and use the lead synth with the subs i mentioned earlier this might work better.

keep at it man!
Good advice

Thanks for ur evaluation and for a piece of advice. Maybe dat lead synth is not the best because I very bad at making sounds. So I am not able to do anything at this momnet.:D

Ahhh poizone, been a while since i used that... Ok if your liking Poizone stick with it and learn synthesis a bit.

When i say patches i mean just use the default presets and modify them a little to suit. Or in this case try a few different ones...

But as i say the sounds are ok they just dont sit well palying at the same time.

Use the piano for the intro, switch it up on the chorus with a decent bassline that sits well with the lead synth... Add Hihats/shakers.

hello kuba, good track. i like the dreamy synthy atmo ...
for your music I recommend you to look at SERUM (and related patch packs).
there is plenty of high-quality sounds that would fit your music well, imo.

Back
Top Bottom