Drum and Bass in Luxembourg

nafe1

sea turtles mate
VIP Junglist
So I moved to Luxembourg for work about 3 weeks ago, nice place but trying to find DnB here is like finding rocking horse shit.

ive locked in with one promoter at a club called Melusina, but even he said the raves are nothing like UK, half as big and aged between 16-23, il do the gigs but wouldn't mind an older and more well seasoned raver to play tunes to, plus I would feel wrong taking my creative enhancers (which are hard enough to come by) in a club full of youngsters if you know what I mean.

has anyone mixed in Lux before/know any promoters I can speak with throwing big raves?

I'm thinking "imagine the melting faces of those who hear Alien girl for the first time in their lives" hahaha

thoughts would be appreciated

cheers guys

I moved in the region recently, and there is a lot of work to do here if I may say...
Scene is heavily influenced by the jump up movement and Belgium scene in general, but there are a couple of local promoters who want to widen the spectrum.
Yes the crowd is very young, but they step crazy lol.
PM your FB or something if you want to chat about it.

I moved in the region recently, and there is a lot of work to do here if I may say...
Scene is heavily influenced by the jump up movement and Belgium scene in general, but there are a couple of local promoters who want to widen the spectrum.

ah, awesome mate! thank you, il send you my details ASAP

so I went to Melusina last night to meet Mika and Eric, nice guys, they played bare tunes, wicked set, I'm booked for 20th August, I believe you are playing as well my good man? looking forward to it, some club in Holleriche?....or something

Hi there.
I'm also a Drum'n'Bass Dj myself playing a wide spectrum of liquid, deep, atmospheric and melodic DNB. And it is indeed hard to play this kind of music in the grand duchy.
If you're interessted in getting in touch with me, here is my Facebook antonio.strillacci.7

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom