Drum and Bass for the Missus

ArguS

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
VIP Junglist
So anybody else got a girl who doesn't really like drum and bass? I mean she can tolerate it but when i stomp out the filthiest grimiest stuff she gets pretty pissed.. She loves songs like Jenna G - In love and other vocal heavy stuff.. Anybody know some more vocal heavy dnb thats still heavy and listenable? Im kind of cut off from the whole scene at the moment, I need somethin to keep her happy and keep me bouncin ya know..
Nice one

So anybody else got a girl who doesn't really like drum and bass? I mean she can tolerate it but when i stomp out the filthiest grimiest stuff she gets pretty pissed.. She loves songs like Jenna G - In love and other vocal heavy stuff.. Anybody know some more vocal heavy dnb thats still heavy and listenable? Im kind of cut off from the whole scene at the moment, I need somethin to keep her happy and keep me bouncin ya know..
Nice one

Tear you down - Brookes Brothers
Shake Ur Body - Shy FX
Crazy World - J Majik & wickaman
All of high contrasts remixes (Adele, Eric Prydz, Axwell etc.)
Get the rest of Jenna G - For Lost friends as well

Rocksteady did a thread a while back and loadsa people posted liquid mixes in there hang on let me try and find it!

Nice one people..
I got that Jenna G CD a few days ago its pretty sick. Can't get enough of that 'Woe' track.. Want more shit like that;)

edit- Ahh sorry should of searched before postin this.. That thread is full of sick mixes to keep her entertained, cheers

Mine loves the D&B - I've done a good job.

When we're lying about in bed and that I always stick on some mixes quietly, recently been playing the Kazra Critical Podcast. She loves it.

And I've bought her a 4cd compilation with an absolutely massive tracklisting - tunes like The Nine, Quest, Messiah - again she loves it.

And get this, she's performing in some play / performance soon. Needs a bit of music and she's told me she's gonna be playing Valley Of The Shadows and The Western Tune in it.

Needless to say, I'm very proud.

Mine loves the D&B - I've done a good job.

When we're lying about in bed and that I always stick on some mixes quietly, recently been playing the Kazra Critical Podcast. She loves it.

And I've bought her a 4cd compilation with an absolutely massive tracklisting - tunes like The Nine, Quest, Messiah - again she loves it.

And get this, she's performing in some play / performance soon. Needs a bit of music and she's told me she's gonna be playing Valley Of The Shadows and The Western Tune in it.

Needless to say, I'm very proud.

Good effort you need to stick with that.. Im jealous, mine listens to bullshit like ne-yo its embaressing.. Still im forcing the issue and eventually she will be enjoying the filth

My missis and her mates liked the mix i did a few months ago if you fancy it mate:

1. Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Brookes Brothers Rmx)
>>High Contrast - If We Ever
2. Phetsta & Shock One - The Sun
3. Culture Shock - Kronix
4. Logistics - Cosmonaught
5. Futurebound & Brookes Brothers - Dawn Treader
6. CLS - There Names Were Melon & Trot
7. Calibre - Cold Heart
8. Mistabishi Feat. Danman - Falling In Love
9. Shy FX - Feelings (Nu:Tone Rmx)
10. Die Feat Ben Westbeech - The Reasons Why
11. Redeyes Feat Deeizm - Luv & Haight
12. Brookes Brothers Feat. Furlonge - Drifter
13. Friction & K-Tee - Untitled Blues
14. Kubiks & Lomax - Miracle World
15. Apex Feat Ayah - The Space Between
16. Chase & Status - Believe
17. Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Mattix-ALittleBitLiquid-1.mp3.html

My missis and her mates liked the mix i did a few months ago if you fancy it mate:

1. Shinichi Osawa - Star Guitar (Brookes Brothers Rmx)
>>High Contrast - If We Ever
2. Phetsta & Shock One - The Sun
3. Culture Shock - Kronix
4. Logistics - Cosmonaught
5. Futurebound & Brookes Brothers - Dawn Treader
6. CLS - There Names Were Melon & Trot
7. Calibre - Cold Heart
8. Mistabishi Feat. Danman - Falling In Love
9. Shy FX - Feelings (Nu:Tone Rmx)
10. Die Feat Ben Westbeech - The Reasons Why
11. Redeyes Feat Deeizm - Luv & Haight
12. Brookes Brothers Feat. Furlonge - Drifter
13. Friction & K-Tee - Untitled Blues
14. Kubiks & Lomax - Miracle World
15. Apex Feat Ayah - The Space Between
16. Chase & Status - Believe
17. Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down

http://www.dnbshare.com/download/Mattix-ALittleBitLiquid-1.mp3.html

fuckit, i like the looks of that mix mate
niceone
believe doesnt get played enough, such a sick tune

yeah im on to it, mines mainly into high contrast, chase and status, shy fx....etc although i took her to a playerz night in 2008 and inno08 and shit loved it like ha

think im lucky cuz my missus only loves the nasty shizzle, high roller/duballey, sly, messy, alpha. she still wont mix tho, ill get her there. :whipem:

Back
Top Bottom