Drum and Bass Documentary

master21k

TGPromotions are proud to announce that we are currently working on a Drum and Bass documentary looking into what goes on behind the scenes, in other words focusing on the efforts that go into production, promoting, and the day to day running of a record label. We will be looking into what Artists do outside of the rave scene to push the ever evolving Drum and Bass scene.

Artist we currently have include:

DJ's Phantasy, Nicky Blackmarket and Vapour, we have also spoken to Friction and are currently waiting for a confirmation, and also waiting for replys from DIE, Zinc, Marky and Andy C.

MC's Harry Shotta, Skibadee, Ecksman and Shabba D have all confirmed that they are up for the documentary.

I was just wondering what people think of the idea and any advice or ideas would be also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There will be a free 10 minute version of the documentary available once I have details on were you can find the full version will let you guys know.

Suppose would be quite cool, get some alternative style guys on it to. shogun/renegade/virus. Even go like to the jump up side of things that would be cool. Be surprised if you get andy c tho.

Suppose would be quite cool, get some alternative style guys on it to. shogun/renegade/virus. Even go like to the jump up side of things that would be cool. Be surprised if you get andy c tho.

We spoke to Friction a while ago but haven't been able to get in touch recently. If we can get him im hoping that will open up doors within Shogun. And as for Andy C were filming on saturday at One Nation so hopefully we have time to speak with him.

---------- Post added at 13:32 ---------- Previous post was at 13:31 ----------

Cant it just be a documentary on the tnt dancers?

If this ones a success who knows

235-pedobear-drooling.jpg

They should do a documentary on the beef between the TNT dancers and The Narni Shakers. Then have them meet in a paddling pool filled with jelly, and them let them wrestle until they are all naked and....

Erm...

Yeah

They should do a documentary on the beef between the TNT dancers and The Narni Shakers. Then have them meet in a paddling pool filled with jelly, and them let them wrestle until they are all naked and....

Erm...

Yeah

Bixby_snyder_says_i%27d_buy_that_for_a_dollar.jpg

I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

Erm...

Yeah

:word:

As long as there are axle grinders at some point(?)

Gotta have SDC refereeing, too. Obviously.

Last edited by a moderator:
TGPromotions are proud to announce that we are currently working on a Drum and Bass documentary looking into what goes on behind the scenes, in other words focusing on the efforts that go into production, promoting, and the day to day running of a record label. We will be looking into what Artists do outside of the rave scene to push the ever evolving Drum and Bass scene.

Artist we currently have include:

DJ's Phantasy, Nicky Blackmarket and Vapour, we have also spoken to Friction and are currently waiting for a confirmation, and also waiting for replys from DIE, Zinc, Marky and Andy C.

MC's Harry Shotta, Skibadee, Ecksman and Shabba D have all confirmed that they are up for the documentary.

I was just wondering what people think of the idea and any advice or ideas would be also appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There will be a free 10 minute version of the documentary available once I have details on were you can find the full version will let you guys know.

Havent got any ideas or advice really but I love watching things like this about the scene, just brings everything down to a normal level and makes you see at the end of the day they are just people doing a day job. Refreshing i thinks the term lol.

Look forward to it!

Back
Top Bottom