Drum and Bass Awards 2011 Nominees announced

I'd honestly choose Program from the nominees, but Bar Fight doesn't bother me so much. Fine track, but definitely not the best one of the year. But Camo & Krooked wining both best album and best producer category is such a fucking joke. I like some of their tunes, but their output this year wasn't really solid. They've released a lot of crap on the album.

i'll leave bar fight here for audio.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has never heard it

warning... its not good, sounds like a big egg being attacked up by a small drill

some people really lack taste

Last edited by a moderator:
a joke, and the fact most industry heads are screwing cos they weren't winners or nominated makes me laugh even more. I told some peeps 6 of the winners before I went on the site to see today. All about back slapping and dick riding

LOLOLOLOL - just found out i have Bar Fight on the Titan Surface EP. Never played it as got it for Jungle Thing

i'll leave bar fight here for audio.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has never heard it

warning... its not good, sounds like a big egg being attacked up by a small drill

some people really lack taste

agreed.
You would assume it was more commercial audience voting otherwise Program would have bagged it. How can it not be track of the year??

11845771.jpg

Surely guv should get best new producer??

---------- Post added at 17:02 ---------- Previous post was at 17:01 ----------

its like a few years ago when herbzie got best newcomer these awards are daft

Dillinja_Valve Dillnja
DNBA awards results are a joke. was it just the Risky, tony coleman & arena staff in the office wanking each other off :lol:

Dillinja_Valve Dillnja
DNBA awards results are a joke. was it just the Risky, tony coleman & arena staff in the office wanking each other off :lol:

Guess he was just saying what 98% of the people were thinking...

Back
Top Bottom