Drum and Bass around Preston/Blackpool/Manchester

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by Jay Allmonator, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Jay Allmonator

Jay Allmonator New Member

Hi guys and girls!

First post, I have moved up from Oxford to north of England near Preston. I am looking for some Drum and Bass events but can't seem to find any, I went to Warehouse Project in Manchester but that is a massive pain in the arse to get back from like £80 taxi pain in the arse. So I was wondering if there were any events that any one new of that are based in Preston/Blackpool. Preston isn't that far from me but the only D&B event I've been to so far was a bloody 16+ event with DJ Fresh and Drumsound and bassline smith, no complaints it was a good night but I can't seem to find anything else! I also have friends in Blackpool but they aren't into the whole D&B seen but atleast I'd have a place to stay :)!

If you could message me website of events listed, I've tried Skiddle but nothing :/ I don't know where else to look tbh!

Thanks for the help

Jay

2. evermind

evermind Broken Symmetry

3. Jay Allmonator

Theres like 2 events in 2 months... In Bournemouth, Where I was at uni theres like 6 events just in January! I was thinking that Manchester Uni would have some kind of student events but nothing... :/ Preston was ok 53 Degrees, but I literally cannot find anything else... :S!

4. Forau

Forau CONCUSSION RECS

Im working on a website at the moment, nighthype.co.uk,

When its up it may interest you. Its basically going to be a directory for ravers. I'll let you know when its up and maybe if you find any events you can keep us updated on whats going on in your area ;D.

5. Jay Allmonator

Well hopefully people will put events on there so I can find D&B events up north. Don't stay in have like 2 events in manc and NONE in preston... hmmm...

6. A-JAY

A-JAY Active Member

preston used to have decibel but thats a bit sporadic atm along with breakout and junkbox over in blackpool which i used to get booked for regular but keep your eyes open as they do come up now and again. Check out dont panic over in wigan mate they have a regular monthly event which is really good and also shotta tv is based in preston , not somthing you can go to but you can tune into it ;)