drum and bass arena's 11th bday who's goin?

sirGUNZ

Bassline Buddy
VIP Junglist
drum and bass arena's 11th bday
Friday 5/10/07 dnb Oldskool

Ministry of Sound

London
Andy C (2hr set), TC Evolution Live (Album Launch), DJ Storm b2b Doc Scott (Old Skool Set), Grooverider, Mampi Swift, Clipz, Fabio (Classic liquid set), Alix Perez, Cyantific, Commix, Nookie ('92 Old Skool Set), Nu:Tone, Aggers b2b Subterra, Easy D & MC T
NU BREED FAMILY – EKSMAN, FOXY, EVIL B, HERBZIE, FATMAN D & SHORTSTON. PLUS MCS GQ, FATS & BASSMAN, LOWQUI & STAMINA,
22.00 - 06.00
Entrance : £15

see u there!:cowbell:

went last night. thought the system in room 1 was awful all night up until andy got on n they cranked like twice as loud. was well happy bout that, he rinsed it aswell. alix perez was the only other one i thought played a really good set n didnt like that tc live stuff at all. couldnt wait 4 that to stop, werent feeling it, any1 like it?

that band was ok but nuffin. like represent or london electricy lots of noobs there emo kids ewwww. except dnbarena brought along sum freaks not the normal dnb heads u see @ rave..the mcs tamed there lyrix 2 i fought coz of it bein dnbarena.. mmmm ye when turn system up was loud :)

Andy C smashed the place :devilslay

Truly amazin set!!!!!!!!!

Fabio and commix was wicked as well... was pretty excited about TC but got bored after about 15 minutes o_O

i was there u know from now on i just fucking h8te andy c its like he cant resist the temptation to play cheese. His sets are becoming too predictable and samey. fair enough he does drop some dirt once in a while but i think he is compramising the genius that once was andy c to become a crowd pleaser

Back
Top Bottom