Drum And Bass Arena CD's

lukas2010

am i the only one who hates the crappy compilation albums there bringing out these days?

what happened to the mix cd's they used to always do? like friction and fabio, hype, andy c, 10 years of drunm and bass arena?

these are what got me into drum and bass in the 1st place. now they just seem to bring out single track cd's with pretty much the same stuff on everytime.

Yea I was making the same comment in some such other thread the other day. They used to be something I could get really excited about and bag instantly. But I could care less about the last two they've put out.

yea i agree the mixed cds were mental and definately helped me when first getting properly into the scene. but its swings and roundabouts really.
On one hand you've got a bunch of ppl getting the mixed cds and saying, "i cant mix with this"
and then you've got another bunch of ppl getting the unmixed cds saying "this is boring and already got all the tracks lol"
I do hope they bring out another artist mix cd as they are always top quality.

am i the only one who hates the crappy compilation albums there bringing out these days?

what happened to the mix cd's they used to always do? like friction and fabio, hype, andy c, 10 years of drunm and bass arena?

these are what got me into drum and bass in the 1st place. now they just seem to bring out single track cd's with pretty much the same stuff on everytime.

this is what these cds are about! "fisher price" my first drum and bass cd!
the target audience is dnb noobs!
imo they are a good thing. they get more people interested in the scene. they are not aimed at vetrans, there are plenty of better mixes out there for the heads!

this is what these cds are about! "fisher price" my first drum and bass cd!
the target audience is dnb noobs!
imo they are a good thing. they get more people interested in the scene. they are not aimed at vetrans, there are plenty of better mixes out there for the heads!

This all seems true, yes. Well said.

money making, money money making
back in the day every one went mad for m.o.s. cds
now look at the shite they bring out, my dad buys that shit now

I thought the friction and fabio one was shite

Back
Top Bottom