drum and bass and gas masks...

loads of people's youtube videos/user avatars often have pics of gas masks... even joey adhd had a pic of himself in his sig a while back with (i can only assume) himself in a gas mask... juggernaught love their masks?

just something i have noticed?

drum and bass has a strong tie in with graffiti (as do all urban/underground genres) = gas masks?

thats the only link I can make.

apart from maybe, "toxic/dangerous tunes" LOL

drum and bass has a strong tie in with graffiti (as do all urban/underground genres) = gas masks?

thats the only link I can make.

apart from maybe, "toxic/dangerous tunes" LOL

it was your avatar that prompted me to make the thread, been at the back of my mind for soem time now!

its for when all the pill farts start being let out and the crack heads in the corner start blazin up the spoons.

People who like dnb also mostly like to blaze. Not everyone, I know, but most people. Ever had a tug on a joint through a gas-mask?! It's like smoking a hands-free bong.....excellent. People who like dnb are also drug-taking, random fuckas. I'm sure there's been more than a few laughs where a group of mates are on shrooms etc, one of them disappears to the toilet for a while, comes back into the room wearing a gas-mask that he/she didn't have on before, and hey presto everyone's laughing at the one fella/lady who is freaking out in the corner thinking he/she is gonna get attacked by a military nutta.

These aren't theories, just logical uses for gas-masks by dnb heads!

Last edited:
glass-gasmask-steamroller-500.jpg

Back
Top Bottom