drugs???

Lunos

VIP Junglist
I was walking with a bag of vinyls to go for a mix at a mates on monday night. I was stopped by police. i told em i was a DJ and they said:
''Oh, got any drugs on ya, maybe anything you shouldnt have''
i felt insulted man. apart from blazing green i dont do drugs man!

the copper actually said to me: Are u into a bit of Ecstasy. do some pills do ya? lol

i was pulled up in the street one night
see it coming so i stuffed the block in me mouth
whats your name? mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm
didnt once twig even tho i must of had the worst speech impediment - bunch of twats:evil:

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist
If I got nothing on me, or my mates ain't, I'm a right twat to them.

"What would happen if I ran off and then you caught me? Would I be in more trouble"

"So if I hand over my weed, I won't be arrested? Nah, I ain't got any"

So they search me, and are pissed off when they find nothing.

SLow

Quadrospazzed life-glug
VIP Junglist
I always treat old bill with respect, have a a laugh and a joke with them instead of winding them up, they're only trying to do their jobs after all.

If you act the tough guy then they will remember that and may not be so forgiving of the speed you were going/the hash in your pocket next time.

djlob

SHARPZ JUNGLE
VIP Junglist
I always treat old bill with respect, have a a laugh and a joke with them instead of winding them up, they're only trying to do their jobs after all.

If you act the tough guy then they will remember that and may not be so forgiving of the speed you were going/the hash in your pocket next time.
thats a good point, still funny as fuck when you know you aint got nothing and their so determined to find something. can't help having a cheeky grin.

moriaty

VIP Junglist

yes, provided that they arent being knobs themselves.
ive had encounters with cops that i could have been good friends with, and had a proper laugh, even though i was in the wrong, speeding, dodgy driving, drunken behaviour etc.

but if theyre being patronising to me, i just stop talking in english, and all they get is "i need to get in touch with my embassy".

im yet to get in trouble for that...maybe one day.

Riisu

Not the Preacher Man
VIP Junglist
got stopped going through liverpool street station yesterday by the drug sniffer dog. he had me up against the wall and was pawing me all over, i felt so dirty and used afterwards....

but on a serious note. i was stopped and searched. he was looking through my bag giving it 'got an crystals in here have ya mate, got any meth or anything??'

so i said 'NAH BRO, CAN'T YOU SEE I'M HIGH RIGHT NOW. IT'S ALL GONE MAN, IT'S ALL GONE.'

needless to say he got the gloves out and i'm still a bit sore if not slightly aroused today as i tell you this tale of heartbreak and tragedy..

robhicks1

Nuts about Zoo
VIP Junglist
I remember the first time I ever went to Fabric. Me and my mate asked two cops where it was when we came out of Faringdon station and the first thing they said was 'your not going there to do drugs are you' lol.

Dustek

Finished the PhD
VIP Junglist
I remember the first time I ever went to Fabric. Me and my mate asked two cops where it was when we came out of Faringdon station and the first thing they said was 'your not going there to do drugs are you' lol.
"Nah mate, just the usual drinking and fighting."

kenyon

@ The Crack Spot
VIP Junglist

defently not treat the police with no respect wat so ever fuck them there scummmmmmm