Drug's ave mashed are MC's

MontanaFX

To let your high Arrive
If you compare all the top MC's proformances from back in the day to now. All of them have lost that spark. Going out to all my weed smoker's.. Give that shit up
& Pills, crack etc
A bit of toot dont hurt once in a while.

Trust me. I pilled n blazed and let me tell ya. It dont do you no good.

BLAZE DA GRADE GREEN...MAN MADE TINGZ IS WAT FUCKS YA HEAD UP!!!! BEEN SMOKING GREEN SINCE 1 WAS 13(NOT PROUD OV IT BUT HEY I LOV IT) AN ALL ITS DUN TO ME IS MAKE ME BIT DOPY,AND CANT SPELL SHIT..LOL PART FROM THA IZ IRE.

WEN U GO ON ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME AN THEY RUN UR LIFE THATS WEN UV GOT TO STOP!!!!

Last edited:
BLAZE DA GRADE GREEN...MAN MADE TINGZ IS WAT FUCKS YA HEAD UP!!!! BEEN SMOKING GREEN SINCE 1 WAS 13(NOT PROUD OV IT BUT HEY I LOV IT) AN ALL ITS DUN TO ME IS MAKE ME BIT DOPY,AND CANT SPELL SHIT..LOL PART FROM THA IZ IRE.

WEN U GO ON ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME AN THEY RUN UR LIFE THATS WEN UV GOT TO STOP!!!!
You speak sense bruv, but even da kronic can have devistating effects. Coz man has tampered with it over the years to produce sum knock out shit. It can get ya on a Parra 1. Proper...

You speak sense bruv, but even da kronic can have devistating effects. Coz man has tampered with it over the years to produce sum knock out shit. It can get ya on a Parra 1. Proper...

yea no wat ur sayin bou da para ting..suppose it comes down to weither ur head strong...an its always good to bit abit para on times tho..keeps u ontop ov things..

mans make drugs for mugs

da seed does its deed lol

yea no wat ur sayin bou da para ting..suppose it comes down to weither ur head strong...an its always good to bit abit para on times tho..keeps u ontop ov things..

mans make drugs for mugs

da seed does its deed lol
LOL . Why drink and drive, When you can smoke and fly...

Kronic can break the best of us. Combined with a shit diet and few pills and that. I didnt stand a chance. I smoked every day for a few years, it fucked me up for a while. Its all good now tho.

Its so easy to get hooked on. You seem to be 1 of the 1's that can control it, thats all good. But for me it was all or nothing. I will stick to my Stella..

It seems that most MC's ant handling it to well either. It shows with MC's with da rolling tongue sty-lee da most..

I think while we're all in ur hazy bubble, we say it doesnt get in the way of our life. Its only when you get out of that cycle when you realise how much it fucks your head up.

I think while we're all in ur hazy bubble, we say it doesnt get in the way of our life. Its only when you get out of that cycle when you realise how much it fucks your head up.

InnIt. It took over with out me noticing.
Its a bitch trying to POP that bubble.....

weed is great!!!lol:rofl::rofl::rofl:
cant think of anything bad 2 say bout it!

smoking ganja puff is great, i can still hold down a full time job and shit, but it has turned me into a lazy cunt! but i would say it has mashed are mc's yeah.:weirdo::weirdo:

A lot of the older producers have given up weed, hence why things with them are more producive and a lot more professionla these days.

say what you want pro-weed, thats cool, but there is no denying it turns people into lazy 'ill do it tomorrow' slackers!

i was guna type about be lazy n shit from da weed ealier,but had a spliff an kicked my feet up for couple ov hours..lol

LMAO yer man weed does make you lazy, im only 17 n i realised it fucks you up, specially with what people are puttin in it, fibre glass n shit so i quit it. feel much helthier n can get out of bed in the mornins lol

Stella & Nappies
300leonidas.jpg

vs
Toot
263059.jpg

vs
Green
lebowski.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom