Drug stories

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by jj_afroman, Feb 26, 2009.

1. jj_afroman

jj_afroman The Notorious N.I.G.

One time a couple of my friends were coming home from a club and were mangled on ket. They stepped on the streetcar and sat in their respective corners. After a few stops these "gangsters" got on and in true "gangster" form decided that they would rob the white boys. At this point in time all my friends except for one were k-holing the fuck out. The "gangsters" walked up to my one friend and said gimme your shit or there's going to be trouble to pay. My friend just blankly stared at them with no emotion as he was in his own world. One of the "gangsters" pulled out a 9 mil and put it directly to my friends forehead. My friend was still just sitting there with no emotion staring into space. The "gangster" pulled the trigger three times and told my friend he was lucky it wasnt loaded. They dipped and no one was hurt thankfully.

What are your best stories after being mangled on drugs?

2. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

3. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

4. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

This was ages ago but me and a friend got these pills that were MDA not MDMA but we didnt know until well..the effects took over, we went to Fabric that night.
    About 3 hours in my friend started hallucinating face paint on everyone's faces, and giants everywhere. She tells me this and i have no clue whats she talking about, until an hour later, i dont know what happened but i must have been tripping out so badly i saw myself from above, it that makes sense. When it was over, i was so freaked out, i told my friend "those were NOT mdma pills'.
    When we got home, it got worse, she hallucinated a care bear poster on my walls and we were seeing shadow people everywhere. Had nightmares for days, had to sleep with my light on and everything. Worse bit was one night, i woke up and 'saw' someone leanin on my bed towards me, i never screamed so loud in my entire life.

ive not done a pill since.

5. jj_afroman

NICE POINT MAN, I'LL TAKE INTO ACCOUNT WHAT YOU HAVE SAID, AND THANK YOU FOR POINTING THAT OUT

6. chanty

chanty Active Member

That sounds deep. I got a ket story, at inno in the sun we been Ravin all night come out the club sun comin up so went to the beach I was still buzzin off all this MD and met sum girls from Bristol they gave me sum hench slug of a line of K and it fucked me up for bout a hour I couldn't speak or take in anything my mates were sayin and wouldn't get the weed out my pocket got everyone annoyed! To make things worse as I was jus comin round sum kid payed for everyone to go on the jet skis and I ended up sat on the back with a kid I've never met before, I hated it an wen we got off my mate pushed me in the sea an I got salt water in my fuckin mouth. What a time to forget

7. chanty

chanty Active Member

Awwww shit ur stories alot worse. I only do ketamin in little lumps off my key it fucks me right up but its good wen ur skankin out to sum dirty dubstep

8. perspective

perspective Sex Drugs & Sausage Rolls

fuck thats deep, i've been mis-sold stuff before but its never been that bad.

9. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

First time i ever done pills obviously u do half n see wat happens so done that and was rushing my face off. Then the matey i was wiv had all different types first done half a hexagon, then the over half then a .com,then a blue dolphin,then a mitso turbo and one kangeroo.now this was my first time i was complety gone!! walking down the road at 6 in the morning to get fags started tripping hard! Saw a big black man jumping on a car and crushing it.Then on the way bak from the shop saw a woman chuck a baby inthe middle of the road! i was like wat the fuck! went bak to my mates had no sleep went n played football the nxt day and my old man was watching me drag my jaw across the football pitch! lol not good.

10. jj_afroman

Ket + Dubstep = (y)

11. safety

safety double safety

i wouldn't like to misrepresent drugs by telling bad stories. especially seeing as they aren't around to stick up for themselves

12. Ch4ndler

Ch4ndler I've been naughty, I'm banned

13. jj_afroman

lol wut r u saying drugs saved my friends life

I heart drugs

14. *Chloe

*Chloe Well-Known Member

i feel silly for saying this but
    mdma has changed my life and i see it as for the better.

ive only had one bad experience and it wasnt mdma.

15. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

mdma is good!!! pills are dirty!!!! coke is ok just too expensive waste of money for the buzz!! K is dirty done it a few times never like it! Coke & K lines are very interesting though! Shrooms!! love em!! go picking every year!! Acid done once never again!! Ganja Sumtimes!! And i would say i Love Alcohol the best out of all drugs! closely followed by mdma!

16. jj_afroman

SMOKE WEED EVERYDAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

17. djhektikz

djhektikz Active Member

yer sumtimes means liek near enough every day if i have the money! do prefer to get drunk though

18. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I ONCE TOOK A WHOLE BAG OF DRUGS...

I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF THE FOLLOWING 6 HOURS...

THE END.

19. Toejam

Toejam OOOBEY DOOBEY

there was this one time at band camp i had to have an injection for dentistry purposes, soon after whilst still a bit numb after the injection i broke into a local farmyard and killed 24 of his best prized sheep

whoever said drugs weren't what they used to be need to sort themselves out

good times

20. SIRUS

SIRUS 変なひと

I WISH I WAS THERE, MUST HAVE BEEN A HOOT