**Dropping This Week**Instra:Mental,Spy,Clipz/ Interface,DJ Hazard

Ah well not bothered about any hazard stuff. All about Inst:umental & Spy stuff!

not bothered about Hazzard? he's the biggest bloody bad man to ever grace the face of drum n bass. so glad him and clipz are still putting out good tunes. what swell lads.

bell me for dubes later blud

not bothered about Hazzard? he's the biggest bloody bad man to ever grace the face of drum n bass. so glad him and clipz are still putting out good tunes. what swell lads.

I retract the previous comment. 'Him and clipz are still putting out good tunes'

AMEN

2dmayig.gif

Just to let you guys know I spoke to Matt @ Catapult today and he told me that "Wicked So" wont be available for another 2 weeks. But "Get Low" is due with them next week.

:)

So why are they putting pre orders up now? Usually means theyr droppin on wednesday. Just gets my hopes up when i see pre orders. :(

So why are they putting pre orders up now? Usually means theyr droppin on wednesday. Just gets my hopes up when i see pre orders. :(

You just answered your own question mate, people get over excited and buy them expecting them to come straight away. But then have to wait. But by putting them up earlier than everyone else does it looks like they have them first.
Then people arnt guna go and buy it elsewhere if they have already got a copy on pre-order yaheard?

You just answered your own question mate, people get over excited and buy them expecting them to come straight away. But then have to wait. But by putting them up earlier than everyone else does it looks like they have them first.
Then people arnt guna go and buy it elsewhere if they have already got a copy on pre-order yaheard?

I get what your sayin. Just catapult used to be good at actually having the tunes in rather than pr ordering them. All i wanted was 'watching you'. Think ill have to give him a bell. Never no might drop on wednesday :)

I get what your sayin. Just catapult used to be good at actually having the tunes in rather than pr ordering them. All i wanted was 'watching you'. Think ill have to give him a bell. Never no might drop on wednesday :)

Oh yeh course. Despite being told that information il be checking the website every day. Just in case ;)

Just spoke to matt @ catapult. seems theyr getting a bit keen and posting up preorders for 2 weeks time.

2 weeks for watching you :( allow!

I thought you could pre order promos anyway? I thought it was a first come first served basis for promos and the pre orders were for the official release?

Back
Top Bottom