**Dropping This Week**Instra:Mental,Spy,Clipz/ Interface,DJ Hazard

Instra:mental present the second release from their Nonplus imprint after the hugely successful Nonplus 001 ‘Wonder Where’ / ‘No Future’.
This release consists of two tracks from Instra:mental. Again, the A side contains the vocal talent of frequent collaborator dBridge, and for the B side they switch up the style into what can only be described as Dub Techno.

a) Instra:mental – ‘Watching You’

‘Watching You” stands up to the quality levels set by Nonplus 001 and continues the
fusion of original vocals, Detroit influenced chords and their trademark tight percussion. Ice-cold robotic vocals and heart-warming chord stabs will make the hairs on your neck stand on end listen after listen. This tune is a timeless piece of music that no amount of jargon can justifiably explain. If you like the recent output from these guys then you will love this tune.

aa) Instra:mental – ‘Tramma’

‘Tramma’ is a 4/4 offering made of elements from Dub, Techno and DnB but is hard to
pigeonhole into any particular genre. For descriptive purposes well call it dub techno.
Once again we can hear their influences from all things electronic, and here we have an example of the variance that we expect from Nonplus and a glimpse of the vision that Instra:mental have for the future of this label.

For more information go to www.nonplusrecords.com

Don’t forget to check out the collaborative podcast from Nonplus and Exit Records at www.club-autonomic.com for a mixture of influences and forthcoming material from these two labels.

aa) Instra:mental – ‘Tramma’

‘Tramma’ is a 4/4 offering made of elements from Dub, Techno and DnB but is hard to
pigeonhole into any particular genre. For descriptive purposes well call it dub techno.
Once again we can hear their influences from all things electronic, and here we have an example of the variance that we expect from Nonplus and a glimpse of the vision that Instra:mental have for the future of this label.

For more information go to www.nonplusrecords.com

Tramma's a wicked tune, but it doesn't sound like it fits into the DnB tempo, am I wrong about that? If it doesn't it's not gonna get many plays :S

If tactix was dropping this week then it would of been on the playaz site 2 weeks ago.. doubt get low is dropping this week either.

Thats mirage records for you

They cant be far off tho, seen both of these on Nu-Urban aswell in the forthcoming bit.
If anything Tatix might be up on the Playaz site Thursday or Friday, thats when there releases usually show up.
Thats if they get the store up and running again :D

Non Plus have fadged up their release schedule big time. I doubt Watching You will be coming out until mid September earliest now. It was meant to be out in early June :rolleyes:

Non Plus have fadged up their release schedule big time. I doubt Watching You will be coming out until mid September earliest now. It was meant to be out in early June :rolleyes:

794438826_5f340c9c16.jpg

NOT FAIR :(

Im gona go an sulk!

True say. Still don't trust them though...

ST Holdings have robbed my youtube video for it. I demand compensation :teeth:

Back
Top Bottom