Dropping Crotchfruit

Gumby

VIP Junglist
Sooo according to my sister, I drink way too much haterade.

I'll admit, I'm a hater. A negative Nancy.

One of my favourite things to hate on is children. I've been doing a lot of research (read: googling) about being childfree. It seems like a pretty good lifestyle choice to me.

Reading the comments on childfree blogs can be a highly amusing activity. This little transaction had me in stitches;

Childfree said:
You are happy with where you are in life, that is all that matters.
They don’t realise that not everybody needs the cookiecutter husband,
2 kids, dog and white picket fence life to be happy when they wake up
in the morning.
Also, I wonder if they are slightly jealous because you can do what
you do, when you want, and they are stuck at home scrubbing toilets
and wearing tracky dacks.
Parent said:
Single people don’t scrub their toilets or wear tracky dacks?
Childfree said:
No. The money you spend on dropping crotchfruit, they spend on a
cleaner and some decent outfits.
DROPPING CROTCHFRUIT?

CROTCHFRUIT?!1

:rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so yer.. babies. eewww.

:zest:

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i dropped some crotchfruit in my pants at the mention of crotchfruit.

anyway, its not that i hate kids. i like kids, little fuckers dont know what they have in store. running around all happy and shit like they wont have to pay taxes for shit they dont benefit from or have to worry about which brand of toilet paper will be less painfull on their hemorrhoids. little fuckers.

its babies i dont like.. "oh look at my baby, hold my baby. baby baby baby" NO! its ugly, looks like a demented midget. send it back.

fucking babies. i dont like them until they can talk, i dont mean, wah wah baby said its first word. i mean talk talk. like say something stupidly amusing or at least tell me when you have shat yourself.

You might want to look up the words 'natural' and 'phenomenon' in the dictionary. Also, wait until you're a little older before declaring that you never want kids. You are being too hasty, you're still young.