Drone Ingredients

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Lil mini mix from me
Unoriginally named after the first 2 track's labels (u know how i do)

Sunchase - Fantomas [Drone Audio]
>> Skeptical - Dub Sequence [Ingredients]
Enei - Obsession feat DRS [Critical]
D*Minds - Subcrate [Modulations]
Foreign Concept - Mob Justice [Critical]
Dub Phizix - The Editor [Soul:R]
Skeptical & Dub Phizix - Silo [Dispatch]
Dub Phizix - Break it [Modulations]
Sabre, Stray & Halogenix - Askari [Invisible]

Any feedback/criticism/comments welcomed
Big up

Last edited:
O RLY? A new Teddy mix?

I couldn't possibly...

Oooooooh and in WAV no less? Swaggerific.

ahhh, that'll be why it took ages to upload, i forgot to convert it.
changed the file now so its not such a massive download

thanks HAB, hope you like it mate

technical_difficulties.jpg

big ups hero, nice one man.

back online now

Last edited:
Love it. Big tings as usual, too bad it's a short one this time :D That Obsession tune is so fucking heavy it hurts my ears! Subcrate > Mob Justice is real class mate :)

Last edited:
What can I say?

absolutely nailed it, I pretty much get goosebumps everytime I see 2 labels names written together nowadays.

class from start to finish, but subcrate to mob justice to the editor was too nice. the editor vocals sounded so good over mob justice.

I wish I had your skills

You know I wasn't big on the Editor when I first heard it. Probably because it wasn't in a mix.

You made this one of my favorite tunes at the moment, Teddy. Big ups to you as per usual.

Everything was crisp and classy. Particularly loved the intro, as it seems to always be the case.

Love it. Big tings as usual, too bad it's a short one this time :D That Obsession tune is so fucking heavy it hurts my ears! Subcrate > Mob Justice is real class mate :)
big ups man. yeah only a short one sadly. truth be told i wasn't gonna upload it, i just got obsession yesterday morning and i needed to have it in a mix to bump in the car. such a riddum

What can I say?

absolutely nailed it, I pretty much get goosebumps everytime I see 2 labels names written together nowadays.

class from start to finish, but subcrate to mob justice to the editor was too nice. the editor vocals sounded so good over mob justice.

I wish I had your skills

haha thanks man. glad u liked it

You know I wasn't big on the Editor when I first heard it. Probably because it wasn't in a mix.

You made this one of my favorite tunes at the moment, Teddy. Big ups to you as per usual.

Everything was crisp and classy. Particularly loved the intro, as it seems to always be the case.

cheers HAB! thanks for checking it. I'm all about the intro. fantoms is such a track. its why i had to get it cut, can't believe it never made it to vinyl, what gives?!

So many tunes digital only these days. RAM Raid is a personal favorite, as are things like Painted Smile, Cold Kiss and all those by Commix. (Which reminds me, did I Have You ever get a vinyl release?)

Too many damned good tunes are digionly.

teddy this looks very deep and stepping.. Will get on teh download later today and leave feedback in due course

naughty! my worked blocked it for a while but the IT guy here is safe so he unblocked it for me
enjoy

teddy this looks very deep and stepping.. Will get on teh download later today and leave feedback in due course

big ups man. hope u like it. only a lil one but hey!
i might do more mini mixes in various styles to give my soundcloud page some variety

Last edited:
will check this later, TL looks boom as always. just got the Sequence One EP myself...

like the idea of smaller mixes, obviously means avoiding paying for a premium soundcloud, no chance! ha :teeth:

ridiculously tight man, all the mixes were on point and it flowed so so well.

cant point anything out as being stand out, all great tbh, once again i salute your selection and mixing, moar!

will check this later, TL looks boom as always. just got the Sequence One EP myself...

like the idea of smaller mixes, obviously means avoiding paying for a premium soundcloud, no chance! ha :teeth:
big ups stu.
yeah fuck a premium account, the internet is free, screw u soundcloud.

ridiculously tight man, all the mixes were on point and it flowed so so well.

cant point anything out as being stand out, all great tbh, once again i salute your selection and mixing, moar!

nice one J, thanks man!
more soon i promise

Back
Top Bottom