Droideka - Get Hyper - SICK NEW DNB TUNE IN THE UK CHARTS :/ :/ :/

oh wow....that is piss.

and wtf? this is actually in the top 40?

i don't know why i'm surprised

Last edited:
lol that 2nd bit is really bad never managed to get that far into the tune till now

Hahaha. Thought it was a live MC but it's actually in the tune. Sounds pretty shit but I'm surprised this got into the charts... sounds nothing like the usual DJ Fresh-style poppy DnB that makes it that far.

Is this another case of some nobody coming out of nowhere with a DnB track in the charts? Has anyone heard of Droideka before?

Top 40 is a joke, do they even take downloads into account now? Or is this HMV's last fuck you to the UK?

Besides that, this has got to be some of the worst mastering Ive heard in a track for a long time, those drums are like pots and pans.

Yeah digi downloads have been counted for a few years now man. They even do a mid-week chart too. I think they tally up the sales right up until they announce the top tens, so it's anyone's game really.

This doesn't surprise me anymore, shit like this getting into the charts.

If I was producing myself this would hurt more, but tbh its just funny. Goes to show that anyone can make it big.

Didn't he release it himself? If so, he's probably got a nice big fat wedge for himself, but his credibility has been shat out the window.

fair play to the kid, hes made himself a shit load of money by making a poorly produced travesty of a tune.

i feel for all teh people that spend years producing for little or no reward. i hate the public so much

he's only been doing it a year and his dear old mum is proper going for it ripping into people calling them jealous if they dare say her sons tune is crap

https://www.facebook.com/droidekamusic?fref=ts

Max Chernyy The whole song gives me goosebumps, especially when you blast it at full volume from surround sound speaker and Get Hyper. Wickedly awesome
January 31 at 5:39am · Like · 1

:teeth:

i feel for all teh people that spend years producing for little or no reward. i hate the public so much

Thats part of the reason why I refuse to invest in Production. You've either got to get lucky like this chap, or have a good relationship with someone in the industry.

Did someone sign this piece of crap anyway?

Back
Top Bottom