Droideka - Get Hyper - SICK NEW DNB TUNE IN THE UK CHARTS :/ :/ :/

Thats part of the reason why I refuse to invest in Production. You've either got to get lucky like this chap, or have a good relationship with someone in the industry.

Did someone sign this piece of crap anyway?

no i dont think so but he has had help with remastering it with the new version so obviously someone has rubbed their hands....

he will be big with the kids but as making as a dj producer/dj.... i dont think anyone will book him

*refuses to pay any more attention*

Give me 'gold dust' any day!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA get used to it. Im sure there will be hundreads more tracks like this entering the charts.

Im taking bets on who the next big artist is going to be to join fresh in the charts because uno most producers are trying it atm thats why the scene has gone commercial mad right now...

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA get used to it. Im sure there will be hundreads more tracks like this entering the charts.

True. With downloads, people can buy a single track for fuck all money, so they'll buy any track that makes it big on Youtube just for a laugh. That's why Gangnam Style made it into the charts and still is in the charts.

Back in the days of CDs, people wouldn't buy singles so much because you were paying more for the cost of the CD and the few other tracks on there. Some tunes didn't even make it to single so could only be purchased as an album and how the hell do they then know what tune on the album is popular? They didn't so the singles chart was based only on tracks that were released as singles by the record labels.

With iTunes being the main source of music now, we're going to see this kind of crap come up even more. Tracks making it into the charts because they're a novelty, not necessarily because they're 'good'.

If people enjoy it enough to pay cash for it then good luck to the fella. forums represents such a small percentage of dnb heads that this thread means jack

to be fair to him, he is only 18 and has only been producing for a year. getting into the charts, shit tune or not, is big. stop hating on him just cos he's got somewhere with his production...

well I'm pretty sure that it is. they have no reason to be hating on him apart from jealousy. enough people out there make shit tunes, hell theres fucking loads in the members tracks section, but those threads are all full of support for the poster even though the majority are worse than this tune.

I think many people are not slating him, but the stupid consumer (aka the masses) which brought such a (for dnb Standarts) "shit" tune in the Charts! (No not the Dance chart, the REGULAR NORMAL Single Charts).

As it has been said, props to the guy for making it this far, but tbf he only made it this far because a more or less famous guy helped him with it.

Back
Top Bottom