Driving whilst listening to drum & bass...

mr meh

VIP Junglist
Dont you just hate it when your approaching some traffic lights and the drop of a sick tune is about to come in, and the fucking lights turn red!!?? :-x

except amber lamps, police wagons and my stereo aparently! im reluctent to get it fixed!

I think he means, he just wants to go mental and drive fast at the drop, but then then the lights go red. I also hate this :lol:

I hate when I'm sitting at a red light and a wicked breakdown is coming so I roll the window down and turn it all the way up so the neighbors can hear then the damn light turns green before it actually drops, and the neighbors can give me a nod for enlightening their life with the best thing they've heard today.

Yeah. I hate that, which is why I've started to save DnB for the highway (the more lively stuff at least).

i listen to deeper stuff when i drive... keeps me calm then when summer rolls around i whip out the diary of a digital soundboy

listenin to drum and bass while drivin, and i thought i was the chav around these endz

whats chavvy about it? what do you reccomend?

Hummm what do i recomend ina car ina car ina car now,

I dont think you should listen to music and have 100% concentration on your driving. My mate dave listens to drum and bass while he drives and it makes him drive like a loony. This one time at bro camp he changed the cd and accendently carupsidedown

I put Heist - sleep in ya eyes vip on in my mates car... he crashed into the side of someone just as it dropped.. oops

Its like DNB and twisty country roads were made for each other.

Back
Top Bottom