Driving test today

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
Share your stories of success or failure. I'll share mine when I return.

This guy passed using his skills learnt joyriding. Then he bragged to the papers and they revoked his licence

Last edited:

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Good luck Oll! As hyper said, check your mirrors plenty and make sure that you look like you are checking them too ie. clearly turn your head :2thumbs:

GZero

No fear no sound!
VIP Junglist
Good luck mate.

Drive like a twat, a right Granny, you can be forgiven for ALL SORTS of shit as long as you don't panic and recover correctly.

You can take like 10 minutes on every maneuver, no other limits. Onto the eighth turn of the three point turn? Keep on going because as long as you're safe they can't fail you.

[EDIT]
Also if they do fail you then go pick up a six pack and an 1/8, then sit on the steps drinking/smoking and refuse to leave the test center. No idea what will happen but it might be fun.

Last edited:

motion audio

VIP Junglist
Just treat it like another lesson mate, I was absolutely bricking it, like propper worried, soon as I started driving it was ok, felt like about 5 mins in an the bloke goes "ok we'll head back now". Goes quick as you like if you just keep it cool.

The minors I got were for mirrors when signaling, and "undue hesitation" so it doesnt always pay to wait for ages at junctions etc!!

Best thing you can do is keep calm though (easier said than done though I know!)

Good luck mate (y)

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Good luck, I failed my first one with 3 minors and a serious but passed my 2nd with 2 minors, ohhh yeah.

Its pretty easy but its hard to get your head around it and to relax, dont panic if you make a mistake, I stalled it in my 2nd and still passed, just gotta know how to sort out mistakes and remember MIRRORSSSS!

If all fails, get angry with the instuctor, chuck him out the car, and beat him up until he passes you. Works a treat. Just remember to put your foot down when you see the flashing lights.

motion audio

VIP Junglist
If all fails, get angry with the instuctor, chuck him out the car, and beat him up until he passes you. Works a treat. Just remember to put your foot down when you see the flashing lights.
My instructor was telling me about some lad from around here on his test, fucked up while he was near his house, knew he was going to fail so had a bit of a shout, turned the car off, took the keys and ran home. Got banned from a few test centers I think!

DeeGun

Notable Member
VIP Junglist
Failed the first time cause my reverse parking manoeuvres are shit.
Second time around everything went perfect..the driving license examiner directed me to driving school and as we stopped he asked for my signature..and I was like "Why??"and turned around..
my driving instructor was like :rinsed:..and the examiner yelled at me :"..for the licence..!"

12 years ago now, knock on wood!

My reverse parking skills are still shit.

Olllie

Bom Bom Cloud
VIP Junglist
PASSED MUTHAFUCKAS!!!! :gpeace: With 1 minor (reverse parking observations) I'd like to thank everyone who replied to this thread, couldn't have done it without you:inlove:

dnb in ya face

Loud and Dirrrty
VIP Junglist
Well done mate! I would like to take the credit for you passing though if I may. My advice was by far the best. Did you "pass" the test because you beat the guy up and filled in the paperwork yourself, or because you waited outside smoking and drinking until they passed you?